• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

She's dead

clearly there is nothing wrong in not being anti apartheid and having that nice bloke pinochet as a friend

fox is right the rest are wrong lovely woman thoroughly likeable and a damn good egg

oh Mr Drama, I never said she was a lovely woman as I did not know her, did you?

I am just saying that wishing an old lady dead is pathetic just because you did not agree with the way she did her job. Also with all leaders you need to look at the facts on what good and bad things they did.

As for Pinochet, lots of leaders make partnerships or relations with not so great characters don't they

BLAIR+GADDAFI.jpg

Lads lads..

Can we not let this Cunt cause hostilities.. She is Dead ffs.

Keep it Civil and stop the abuse..

Cheers

JoNo

oh Mr Drama, I never said she was a lovely woman as I did not know her, did you?

I am just saying that wishing an old lady dead is pathetic just because you did not agree with the way she did her job. Also with all leaders you need to look at the facts on what good and bad things they did.

As for Pinochet, lots of leaders make partnerships or relations with not so great characters don't they

BLAIR+GADDAFI.jpg

In fairness I don't think Gaddafi knew he'd be there. What was he supposed to do?

just heard on the radio a man saying she screwed us 37 years ago and this area has never recovered since.

Nearly 40 years !!! do me a favour. You cannot blame an incident from 37 years ago for your lack of success or recovery since surely.

I am not defending her just not agreeing with people happy she is dead. The Poll tax was one of the biggest mistakes in political history although someone on the radio just said she did not agree with it but never stopped it, big big mistake Maggie

So what we've learned so far is The Iron Lady didn't agree with all of her most hated policies but just went with the flow.

Wait till fergscum pops his clogs this place will explode..

Not like this. Much as we hate that cunt you still have a grudging respect for what he's achieved. Anyway, he obviously sold his soul for all that success so he's got an eternity of payback coming

BLAIR+GADDAFI.jpg
What does someones age have to do with wether or not it is *ok* to wish them dead?
She has lived a life of opulence and luxury after inflicting misery, pain and poverty upon MILLIONS.
MILLIONS of people Fox. She rode roughshod over the working classes for over a decade. She butchered trade and commerce, she virtually ended England as a nation of industry. She destroyed the cities of Liverpool, Sheffield, Cardiff, Birmingham and drove massive portions of the country into a state of depravity that much of it had only just started to recover in the years precedent the banking collapse.
She is a vicious and horrible old cunt who connived with despots and dictators and if a rational mind from a rational nation looked upon ours and her reign in the 80's they would surely have thought a dictatorship is what we were under.
Rioting in the streets. Widespread poverty. Widespread joblessness, Homelessness.
And all of this Fox, all of this is forgivable if the change is needed and if we truly are ALL in it together, but what Thatcher did, like all fucking corrupt lying, thieving poloticians was line her fucking pockets by selling off the best of what we had and climb to riches on the back of those she drove into the fucking ground.

So with all due respect. Shut the fuck up and go read a book.

So what we've learned so far is The Iron Lady didn't agree with all of her most hated policies but just went with the flow.

Actually, there is something of a serious point in there. At least I think so. I read somewhere that Thatcher's government was the last to truly be run 'by cabinet', meaning a lot more people had influence than moden day leadership's allow; Think Blair's cosy posse, then Brown's and now the Dave, Nick and Gideon show.

So I guess that means people really ought to spread the hate/love a little wider than just the late Baroness Thatcher.

Not like this. Much as we hate that cunt you still have a grudging respect for what he's achieved. Anyway, he obviously sold his soul for all that success so he's got an eternity of payback coming

True, very true, he is still a Cunt though, and he is right up there with the best of them...

Actually, there is something of a serious point in there. At least I think so. I read somewhere that Thatcher's government was the last to truly be run 'by cabinet', meaning a lot more people had influence than moden day leadership's allow; Think Blair's cosy posse, then Brown's and now the Dave, Nick and Gideon show.

So I guess that means people really ought to spread the hate/love a little wider than just the late Baroness Thatcher.
Happy to.

Back
Top Bottom