• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Swansea (League Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ports: sounds like a severe case of "This is what we always do on a Tuesday night so we're gonna do it regardless" Syndrome. I'm all too familiar with that kind of mindset from the thick end of 30 years in local government.

Ports: sounds like a severe case of "This is what we always do on a Tuesday night so we're gonna do it regardless" Syndrome. I'm all too familiar with that kind of mindset from the thick end of 30 years in local government.

It's a bit of a hobby-horse of mine. They always soak the pitch irrespective of how wet it might be already. I think it's a theory that the slick pitch helps our passing game, but it seems to result in our players slipping over more than the opposition!

Skrtel after the Swansea game. Was outside the tunnel for quite a while. Not sure if it was the Shelvey-Balotelli altercation that he was observing, and if it was his intention (or if he had been instructed) to stay out there to make sure Balotelli didn't do anything rash. Good work by him to hang around and intervene anyway. I had problems watching this clip halfway through in Firefox; no problems in Chrome though.

Shelvey looks like the one who is doing the goading just outside the tunnel, but the media reports / punditry I've read keep pointing to Balotelli having to be dragged away from Shelvey or being too easily provoked into starting a fight. Like Suarez, they're desperate for him to spontaneously combust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom