• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Swansea (League Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on Rurik. You cover your man, because he may or may not get the ball, but you always cover, whether it's a pass or a deflection. You at least cover half the space to reduce the odds. He was strolling.

The celebration annoyed me as well, because he should be rightly embarassed about his defensive performances. Delighted he scored, but it should be muted given his defensive lapses. Not important I guess.

Fucking hell Localny. He scored the winner in the 95th minute and you expect a muted response?

I really like Borini. He has a great attitude. The crowd for the Swansea game was a typical cup crowd, full of newbies with their cameras and kids in tow. During the first half, Borini made a gesture to the crowd inviting them to raise their game a bit.

I really like Borini. He has a great attitude. The crowd for the Swansea game was a typical cup crowd, full of newbies with their cameras and kids in tow. During the first half, Borini made a gesture to the crowd inviting them to raise their game a bit.

I agree, my only problem with him is he's an absolute girl when it comes to pain, seriously he's in Jack Wilshere territory for crying when he gets a little knock.

Fucking hell Localny. He scored the winner in the 95th minute and you expect a muted response?

Ok it's a bit harsh of me Jack D and Gerry. You're right. I was annoyed at the error, but yes, Sorry Louvren, you go enjoy that goal*

* Just bleedin tighten up at the back, for the love of St Fiachra!!

Localny has really come onto the radar lately for making stupendously daft posts. He needs to up his game pretty quickly or he'll be regarded as a confirmed addition to the Six Crazy Minutes pool of 'limited ability' posters.

Localny has really come onto the radar lately for making stupendously daft posts. He needs to up his game pretty quickly or he'll be regarded as a confirmed addition to the Six Crazy Minutes pool of 'limited ability' posters.

Janey Mack, 8 years here, and two bad posts and I've become the Salah of the SCM. Tough Crowd.

Localny's a top bloke and one of the site's most reliable posters. We've all had rushes of blood to the head at one time or another.

I like our draw. I like the Derby v Chav draw as well. Derby will relish that - they think they're good enough for the top flight already. Now they get the chance to really prove it.

Apparently it's going to be sandwiches in between United away and Arsenal at home. Pity we didn't get a home tie.

Shaping up nicely for us this Carling Cup campaign.

Them Chelsea bastards are the obvious obstacle, but we're in with a good chance of winning it.

Slippery? The groundsmen at Anfield are dedicated to making the pitch surface as slippery as possible. On Tuesday night, despite the fact that it had rained heavily during the afternoon, they were at it again at half-time spraying the pitch to make sure our players would slip over during the second half. These morons managed to aim the torrent of water so as to drench an official party making a presentation to Margaret Aspinall from the Hillsborough Family Support Group!

You had to laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom