• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Soooooooo... The Ryder Cup

Its hotting up! Need a big response from the Europeans this afternoon. .We have to be in front going to Sundays singles.

Wonder what the afternoon will be.

Gotta play Rory and Gmac again and also Rose/Poults i'd say.

Yeah Rory and Gmac have been told they're playing and you'd fancy Rose and Poulter too. I think they might mix up the other partnerships a little.

The yanks had a fair bit of luck this morning. They were hanging in all the games at one point without playing well.

Ooh-
mixed up alright. Good looking pairs. Surprised Woods is playing this afternoon. He has been awful.

You can't blame the Europeans too much in the for balls, the yanks have played brilliantly.

Big error in the fourball selections for me. Easy to say in hindsight I know, but how can you leave Donald and Poulter out? 2 fantastic Ryder cup players and the tone of this whole thing is set on day 1. We've given the yanks confidence and the crowd are up.

Cunts like Kaymer and Hanson shouldn't get a look in until Sunday. This is about winning a tournament, not keeping cunts happy.

Colsaerts for the mother fucking win by the way. Clutch.

We are gonna lose this simply becuase our putting isn't up to scratch...they have more people who will sink putts than us....

Poulter has been immense here, what a leader he is.

Need to turn around the bottom 2 matches and get some momentum going for the afternoon.

COME ON EUROPE!

Everyone given up yeah?

I'm just about to. It's frustrating the life outta me now, everything is dropping for them, we have had so many putts horseshoe. They are nailing 40footers left right and centre.

Depressing.

Poulter is the one mate, how many important putts does he nail.

Fucking legend.

As unlikely as it may be I have a good feeling about tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom