• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
902aa78862867a25e9ca6a5199de956d.jpg

He was rock solid certain the Arse were going to get Suarez that time. His main problem is he has Arsenal-coloured spectacles.

In fairness, though, he's a bit more willing to praise us when we're going well than a number of other media pundits I could mention.

Whilst I don't believe a word John Cross says, Jamie Vardy to us does make sense, he'd fit Klopps idea of a wide forward pretty well, he's a bit like a mediocre English Marco Reus.

Whilst I don't believe a word John Cross says, Jamie Vardy to us does make sense, he'd fit Klopps idea of a wide forward pretty well, he's a bit like a mediocre English Marco Reus.

Jamie Vardy to us only makes sense because we have form for spending on the latest English flavour of the month.

If he does go to Arsenal, I hope he does end up out wide.

Amazing (and heartening) that we're fourth on that list. No doubt the Klopp factor has a lot to do with that, but who gives a flying one what the reason is? Our job now is to capitalise on our opportunity, in a way we've failed to do for the past quarter of a century.

In 2004 the pulling power of our manager landed us Alonso. Any danger of a similar success this time round?

Were we ever in for Xhaka?

I think I read somewhere that Karius joined is because of Klopp.. So i'm sure there may be one or two others such as Hector if we land him.

We should have been in for Xhaka.. Or Dahoud if we knew we wouldn't get Xhaka. I doubt BM will sell the latter now.

I think I read somewhere that Karius joined is because of Klopp.. So i'm sure there may be one or two others such as Hector if we land him.

We should have been in for Xhaka.. Or Dahoud if we knew we wouldn't get Xhaka. I doubt BM will sell the latter now.

Dahoud you mean? Xhaka's already gone.

You've been in the desert for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom