• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok.. Bild now reporting the same as Kicker. £65m and Pulisic will be sold. Dortmund pissed off that he refuses to discuss a new contract.

We should be all over that shit!! I'd prefer over Fekir. Klopp.. Make that call!!

Ok ok.. Bild now reporting the same as Kicker. £65m and Pulisic will be sold. Dortmund pissed off that he refuses to discuss a new contract.

We should be all over that shit!! I'd prefer over Fekir. Klopp.. Make that call!!

Considering the dembele fee, that's a great price. Surprisingly great.

We don't have the money

Just watched Chelsea's Callum Hudson Odoi. That boy is really talented. Wouldn't surprise me if he's the next big star in England.

20 mill for Ings. They're fucking idiots if it's true.
Shhhh !!!!....the transfer committees of buying clubs read this forum...always talk up our players...say things like "Ings for 20M ? Fucking joking .... hes like the next Messi...should at least get 70M for him !!!"

I have a theory - we'll buy Pulisic before the deadline & one of our formations will be him, Frim & Salah as the front three with Mane playing the no.10 role.

No evidence whatsoever for this, but it just feels right

I have a theory - we'll buy Pulisic before the deadline & one of our formations will be him, Frim & Salah as the front three with Mane playing the no.10 role.

I'd be cool with this. Imagine a fluid front 4 of Mane, Salah, Firmino and Pulisic, with Keita and Fabinho behind.

For £65m we'd be mugs not to do business. Mugs.

Woodburn on loan to Aston Villa, Sheffield United or Wigan.
Villa supposed favorites.
From the telegraph (I think).

Will he make it here?
I haven't seen much of him but the little I did, I'm not what type of player he's supposed to be.

Woodburn on loan to Aston Villa, Sheffield United or Wigan.
Villa supposed favorites.
From the telegraph (I think).

Will he make it here?
I haven't seen much of him but the little I did, I'm not what type of player he's supposed to be.

I think he's best suited to being a Scholes type AM. Which, happily, we seem to be trying to mould him into going by this pre-season.

He doesn't have the pace to be a winger.

His strengths are his excellent technical ability, intelligence, passing and good finishing and shooting. He can be a really good player IMO.

I think he's best suited to being a Scholes type AM. Which, happily, we seem to be trying to mould him into going by this pre-season.

He doesn't have the pace to be a winger.

His strengths are his excellent technical ability, intelligence, passing and good finishing and shooting. He can be a really good player IMO.
This.. He doesnt have the pace for a winger or the height for a target man.

He'd replace Grealish and Villa in dire straits financially, therefore would be a great yardstick to see if he'd make it or not.

Yes can see it
... we could call it Evolution and advertise it using players skin colour ... phasing through from Mane/Bobby/Salah/Pulisic .... oh the racist shit coming out of me !!!!! Terrible moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom