• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodburn on loan to Aston Villa, Sheffield United or Wigan.
Villa supposed favorites.
From the telegraph (I think).

Will he make it here?
I haven't seen much of him but the little I did, I'm not what type of player he's supposed to be.
Ive not seen much of the boy but cant say anything ive seen from him has impressed me

Yep I don't get Woodburn. What is he? A striker? Winger? AM?
He's quite "meh" in all those positions as well. I think a loan would be in his best interest. He really needs to show some progression.
Also, sign Grealish.

We've been linked with Vida too today, is any good? He seemed to boss Lovren around during the WC, which is good.

We've been linked with Vida too today, is any good? He seemed to boss Lovren around during the WC, which is good.
He's been linked for two weeks. Klopp said he's not interested. He wants to use Gomez (which makes perfect sense).

Besiktas are using our name to flush out a serious bidder, while his stock is at an all time high.

They want €30m, Everton and West Han have bid lower than that. They keep saying we've had a €22m bid accepted in the hope someone will match the 'quoted' accepted fantasy bid.

Pulisic is where the camp fire is.. We should have a thread.

Surely one of the mods (looking @RedNinja here) can split from this thread? I'm shit at thinking of puns though. However it surely can't be any worse than Alisson in Medical Land.

Lemar signs for Atletico
£52m after they turned us down for £65m last summer and he was shit last year.
Lol.
Dickheads.

Lemar signs for Atletico
£52m after they turned us down for £65m last summer and he was shit last year.
Lol.
Dickheads.
I still think he's a good player. And he proved it playing for France (I think v Holland). Scoring 2 goals.

He'd have been very good for us with Salah and Mane taking some of the workload.

Oh well..pulisic is where the campfire is.

Alfie Mawson is currently having a medical at Fulham ahead of a proposed transfer from Swansea.
Sky Sports News understands the Whites will pay £15m for the central defender, who played in every Premier League game for the relegated Swans last season.
Fulham swooped ahead of Premier League rivals Burnley and West Ham to agree a deal for the highly-rated English defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom