• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Team for the 'must win' Utd game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreno? Please watch last seasons' match when it all turned to shit with the back 3. Moreno was targeted as the weakest link and they struck gold.

Moreno? Please watch last seasons' match when it all turned to shit with the back 3. Moreno was targeted as the weakest link and they struck gold.

That's so, well, last year. Players adapt and improve. Except Lovren.

ok - so it's a must win game. Are you kidding me ? - lets be realistic - its a must draw game, coz winning in our condition based on the last game is completely out of the question. They lost their last game so will be determined to win - therefore we have no chance. Prepare yourself for a possible 5-0 thrashing, if they score early we will fall apart. Yes I am negative but seriously - what the last game showed was:-

1) we really were lucky in the first two games and it was not a case of our players having a strong mentality.
2) we lack creativity when pressed.
3) our defence is brittle like a nail with fungus.

we're f*cked - so hope for a draw at most.

Cheers,

Moron.

A defeat may spell doom to either manager and a victory will but time till christmas for both...

I dont know who is going to take advantage...

It's because he hates his dad so he doesn't want his name on his back.

He is the man without a surname.

893513bd32d28eb0a288efb2938d7bd9.jpg
He's no Luke Skywalker,thats for sure..

That's so, well, last year. Players adapt and improve. Except Lovren.

I would take Enrique over Moreno. At least Enrique had a spell where he was relatively solid. I like Moreno but he has never proven himself defensively. You start to think he could be a winger but he couldn't even beat a player, couldn't cross, or keep the ball under pressure. He screwed up in big matches like against Man C and ManU off the top of my head. I don't understand what anyone sees in him as a Liverpool player.

I've seen a few 'Combined XIs' chosen this past week, the worst by the poison dwarf who only had 3 Liverpool players in his combined team (he really has become a true Manc hasn't he).

This one is from the highest ratings this season on WhoScored :

COnDXrMW8AA1k1R.jpg

I've seen a few 'Combined XIs' chosen this past week, the worst by the poison dwarf who only had 3 Liverpool players in his combined team (he really has become a true Manc hasn't he).

This one is from the highest ratings this season on WhoScored :

COnDXrMW8AA1k1R.jpg

That's a pretty fucking awful team in fairness. We're both a bit shit.

[article]Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick approached him earlier in the season with concerns about team morale.
Reports earlier this week suggested many United players were unhappy.
Some cited problems with training while others said Van Gaal's public criticism of players was to blame.[/article]

Paul Joyce from the Express reporting that Henderson and Lallana are definitely ruled out. No surprise.

Cat amongst the Pigeons ! Rooney definitely OUT.

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney is out of Saturday's Premier League match against Liverpool with a hamstring injury, leaving Louis van Gaal with a major selection dilemma up front.
Rooney trained at United's Carrington training base on Friday after his record-breaking week with the England national team, however he is said to have felt his hamstring during the session and will play no part against Liverpool. Marouane Fellaini is expected to start up front.
The 29-year-old did not check in with the United squad at The Lowry Hotel on Friday night and might also miss their Champions League group opener with PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday.
Rooney's injury could have a knock-on effect on Van Gaal's plans to loan James Wilson to Championship club Derby County.
Wilson and £36m teenager Anthony Martial are the only out-and-out strikers available to Van Gaal, with Fellaini another option.

One thing that really fucks me off is commentators calling Depay "Memphis". I know he asked for it on his jersey, but they weren't calling Hernandez Chicarito or they don't call Moreno "Alberto M."

That annoys me to no end.

He says he wants to be called Memphis because his father left the family when he was growing up.

If he hates the prick that much why doesn't he legally change his last name?

He's not Madonna or Prince or Bono FFS.

Ings to start ?

Brendan Rodgers is ready to hand Danny Ings his full Liverpool debut in Saturday’s showdown with Manchester United at Old Trafford.
The 23-year-old striker is expected to replace Philippe Coutinho, who serves a one-match ban following his dismissal against West Ham a fortnight ago.
Ings, who joined the Reds from Burnley in the summer, impressed after coming off the bench against the Hammers and Rodgers believes he has all the attributes to shine against Louis van Gaal’s men.

“I’d have no qualms about putting Danny in,” Rodgers said.
“He scored there last season, and he’s been a real bright spark since he came to the club.
“It’s going to take time for him to come in and adapt to the club but I would have no qualms about picking him because he’s a threat to the goal.
“He works hard, he presses really well and he has that quality in front of goal, so I’d have no hesitation about putting him in if I felt he could help the team.”

Not sure if Rooney being out is a good thing or a bad thing for us. He probably would have scored against us, but some other shitehawk will definitely score now. We let all sorts of their shite score against us.

Not sure if Rooney being out is a good thing or a bad thing for us. He probably would have scored against us, but some other shitehawk will definitely score now. We let all sorts of their shite score against us.

Of course it's a good thing. He hates us and always give 20% more effort against us, he's coming off the back of the England goal scoring record and his confidence is sky high, why on earth would it not be a good thing he's missing ? It also disrupts their plans .. and confidence losing their captain and talisman.

Their options now revolve around Fellaini, Martial and Wilson. Almost certainly Fellaini will get the nod but they may play Martial or Wilson ahead of him with Mata and Depay either side of Fellaini.

Martial scored just 2 more goals (9) than Origi in Ligue 1 last season, with a goal every 203 mins (no goals in 2 starts for Monaco this season). His Who Scored rating (I know, I know, but at least it's based on statistics) was 6.73 last season and 6.52 this, pretty average in other words. Origi had a goal every 269 mins in 2014/15 and a rating of 6.73 (same as Martial). Both had 3 assists.
I'm not trying to say they are equal (though they may be) but point out that Martial is another one for the future and this season, like Origi, will probably be too early for him. Watch him score today now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom