• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Gini is out of the bottle (he's shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gini is giving me the similar vibes as Mascherano. Albeit with infinitely more skill.

Big game player, but doesn't always show up against the other team.

If Mascher was guilty of being expendable at home, the opposite is true of Gini. At Anfield he can look sublime. Away from Anfield, not so much.

Hmm.... Masher didn't have the goal threat of Gini but in terms of being a top quality DM he was a truly great player... IF Gini can become as needed and wanted at the club as Masher did I will be very pleased. Mind you, the midfield of Mash, Alonso and Stevie... fucking hell we were blessed...

Hmm.... Masher didn't have the goal threat of Gini but in terms of being a top quality DM he was a truly great player... IF Gini can become as needed and wanted at the club as Masher did I will be very pleased. Mind you, the midfield of Mash, Alonso and Stevie... fucking hell we were blessed...
Yeah, I know that. But Masher also went missing or wasn't needed in teams we'd expect to beat or park 10 mean behind the ball. Difference being, Masher went missing at home, Gini goes awol away.

No way did Masher EVER "go missing". There were some games - not many - in which his particular abilities were needed less than in others but, even when he didn't have too many battles to fight, just his being there freed more attacking players around him to go and do their thing, secure in the knowledge that Masher was behind them taking care of business, which he did with 100% commitment every time he wore the shirt. He and what he brought to the table were a crucial part of that stellar midfield we had for a while. Gini, whom I like and rate, has a long way to go yet before he becomes even nearly as important to us as El Jefecito always was.

Last edited:
Remember when we drew 4-4 with Arse and we would have won like 4-1 if it wasn't for Mascher being completely fucking shit in a big game?

And Arshavin having his one good game for Arsenal against us?

Games against Arsenal often piss me off.
There was one a few years ago (probably under Houllier) when Gerrard and then Hamman were sent off unjustly and they won 1-2
It still drives me fucking mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom