• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The January transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio Romano ‏@FabRomano21 4m Napoli will not sell Gokhan Inler. Is not a possibility for Liverpool. And Banega agent is in talks with Borussia Dortmund #LFC

Rodgers said tonight that 'hopefully we'll do something - a major signing - in the next two days'.

1390352333516.gif

i guess the definition of "major signing" is important here . For them salah would have been a "major signing" .

Anyway I still don't understand why they aren't looking to add to the midfield where we are so short on numbers . Of course they might well be but again chasing salah suggests they are looking at other areas first

The BBC have just mentioned it as well, and they're talking about Konoplyanka as one of the alternative targets.

Konoplyanka would be fucking massive. He's in the Hazard category of talents.

Since there's nothing better to discuss here, I'm going to add 2 and 2 and get 20. Konoplyanka's agent is some dude called James Lippett, who judging by twitter and linkedin, seems to be a Liverpool fan.

Can we use this as a song please

I'm just about old enough to remember that terrible song, later in life I remember in a fit of nostalgia surfing through 70's youtube songs I vaguely remembered from being 5 years old... I had always assumed the group was Spanish... but apparently Dutch...

I also found out that they were responsible for this tune which i would have much prefered to remember from my childhood....You just wouldnt put them together really somehow!!

I'm just about old enough to remember that terrible song, later in life I remember in a fit of nostalgia surfing through 70's youtube songs I vaguely remembered from being 5 years old... I had always assumed the group was Spanish... but apparently Dutch...
Cheesey as fuck and sounds like a Eurovision entry yet the chorus fits perfectly and it could just work.

Dutch music is definitely one of the downsides of living here. Rare to go a week without hearing Hocus Pocus by Focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom