• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The not confirmed, it's really only a rumour transfer thread ;Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours that Arsenal, Southampton and Inter are all set to meet Ajax's valuation of around £5.5M for LB Nicolai Boilesen.

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed we are about to pull an Assaidi here, as he'd be the perfect man for Rodgers and our 4-3-3 system for say the next ten years or so. Fast, extremely skillful on the ball, clever and strong in one on ones. Only risk, not had the best of ways with injuries over the last six months, but at that prize one we should be willing to take.

Is he Danish?

photo.php
The chances of keeping Şahin, if we want, has just grown ten fold:

558829_416733485050987_2075228321_n.jpg

Spurs have had a 11.8 million bid for Shakhtar's Willian rejected.

Apparently, close to signing Lloris from Lyon though.

Oh God, that would be fantastic.

On the Spurs bit, Lloris doesnt look that good so I hope they spend a bucketload on him.

@LeeClayton_: No business between West Ham and Liverpool for Joe Cole, no contact with the player and currently no chance of any deal. Sad to say.

Lee Clayton. Head of Sport Daily Mail.

@LeeClayton_: No business between West Ham and Liverpool for Joe Cole, no contact with the player and currently no chance of any deal. Sad to say.

Perhaps the Mail figures it has a better chance of predicting deals that won't happen than their record of predicting deals that will.

Hopefully!

Some rumours about Jordan Rhodes. As a back up striker that could be worth a punt.

I wonder why the head of daily mail sport would be sad at that news.

Whatever one says about him as a player, Joe Cole's a decent lad. Maybe the journo knows him and is just sorry his career's going to waste.

Whatever one says about him as a player, Joe Cole's a decent lad. Maybe the journo knows him and is just sorry his career's going to waste.

Some club must want him ... We should release him and let him enjoy his last few years if he's willing to waive the rest of his salary (which he won't).

Just to echo what others are saying. There seems to be real substance to the Jordan Rhodes link. Lots of people on twitter saying he was at Anfield yesterday. @anfieldmole (who is pretty reliable) seems to think it's on. 126 games for Huddersfield with 76 goals. 22 years old. Sign him up I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom