• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games - 17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched both games yesterday, Norwich have really lost their way and deserve to go down. It's a shame because at the beginning they were playing some good stuff and Pukki was banging them in.

As for Utd and Spurs. There were showers of shit all over the place in that one. I agree with Keane, I was pissing myself at half time when he was tearing them a new one, Utd have got them selves where they've spent massively (on wages/transfer fees) on two players that are just not upto it in de gea and macguire. De Gea is on 300k or something and he's looked terrible for 2 or 3 seasons now (even though he looked like the best keeper in the world for a few seasons before that), and macquire is just a bang average english CB who's also slow as fuck. Rashford was also dire, which upset the commentators greatly as they were desperate to make a meal out of him and get on the bandwagon.

I presume both teams are hoping this is 100% fitness as the reason they both played pretty shit, and not that they've returned to the form that they've been in for most of the season.

Maguire is bang average. We have minimum 3 centre backs better than him.

Arsenal have lost it. I’m listening to it on 5 live as the skids wanted to play in the garden. It still didn’t stop me laughing my head off.

Worked nicely that. Saw the end of the game & both goals on my phone in the queue for the tip. Almost there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom