• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games - 17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - last night was the biggest anti climax since the Bundesliga return. I stopped watching the first match after 20 minutes, and only really half watched the second one. I have never been one for watching matches without Liverpool, except where it impacts us ... but the lack of engagement with the City game is a worry. I'm beginning to get concerned over my engagement on Sunday ... a boring 0-0 (or an unlikely loss) may just be the final nail in the coffin.

Someone restore me, please
They weren't great games. With or without fans.

The derby will be boss. Our lads will fly out of the traps.

What the fuck happened with VAR last night? They just couldn't be arsed? They admitted they saw a clear and obvious error on the field of play, by their own words, and just left it, did nothing. The absolute bare minimum they should have done is contact him via his earpiece and just tell him what they saw, stay in communication.
I'm not really arsed due to it being a nothing game, and not impacting us in the slightest, but, imagine if that happened in a cup final etc, or ruled out a goal for a team fighting for relegation.

City's fans couldn't even fucking fill up a Zoom chat ...

104411605_10157173084577826_7815923795092920021_n.jpg

It was a great goal, Im guessing commentators will be hyping things up beyond all known levels of hysteria to compensate for how shit the atmosphere is without crowds.

Oh, it was 2-0 straight away. Ings with an assist for Armstrong.

This crowd noise is proper shite compared to the Bundesliga version.

Yeah, Harry Fat Head was badly exposed there. Embarrassing really. Then the keeper fucked it up for good measure.

That's a big thing for us, if VVD does have a freak slip, Allison will usually be solid to only concede on top class finishes.

He's just said he'd be "swinging punches at Maguire and De Gea". Both "should be hooked at half time and sent home in a taxi". And "De Gea is the most over rated keeper in the league".

All while having the look of an alcoholic with unkempt hair.

You love to see it. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom