• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 6 - Your Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what's people's beef with Zlatan but I like him. He is a nutter but he makes me laugh. Plus he's actually QUITE good.

Ok he plays for the mancs but it doesn't bother me one bit cos I can't be arsed with the mancs to be honest.

Anyone writing off Zlatan is a fool - he has just had his best ever season in terms of goal output. The man shits league titles. In an attack supported by Rooney, Mkhitwhatever, Martial, Rashford, Depay and Mata I think he adds the ingredients they don't have - goals and intelligence.

I'm assuming this is bait... The man shits goals.
No. I don't rate him at all.
He succeeded in Italy where everything is sketchy. He failed when he moved out of Italy to Spain, and France is not a top-level league.
I guess we'll see, I'm thinking he'll get around 10 goals, and more importantly he'd keep Rashford out of the side for parts.

No. I don't rate him at all.
He succeeded in Italy where everything is sketchy. He failed when he moved out of Italy to Spain, and France is not a top-level league.
I guess we'll see, I'm thinking he'll get around 10 goals, and more importantly he'd keep Rashford out of the side for parts.
It's ridiculous to say he failed in Spain.

29 appearances, 16 goals

And that's when the manager didn't like him!

It's ridiculous to say he failed in Spain.

29 appearances, 16 goals

And that's when the manager didn't like him!

Yup, can't exactly call it a failure but it's relative - for the #9 to only score 16 goals in that team?!?!

Yup, can't exactly call it a failure but it's relative - for the #9 to only score 16 goals in that team?!?!
It's not the same team as now though. They were still brilliant, but maybe not as brilliant

Yeah, Zlatan is obviously a brilliant player and they might be lucky and get 1 great year out of him. I think he'll find it a bit more difficult this season though.

As for the league. Its anyones guess really. I think the top 6 will be the usual suspects.
Spurs will struggle a bit more while Chelsea will be strong. Dont know what to expect yet from City while Utd will be pretty strong but hopefully not win the league. I cant stand watching Mourinho celebrate.

We have a great chance of getting a top 4 finish. Need to get of to a good start.

I'll try to be serious since Kristian didn't like my Dumbeldore response ... BAH.

1. City (They aren't the best team but Chelsea will struggle - their defense is a year older, they lack a top class motivated striker and they'll rely heavily on Hazard - who's head will be turned as ZIdane sweet talks him more and more)
2. United
3. Spurs
4. Us
5. Chelsea
6. Arsenal

Since when have Arsenal ever finished 6th?

Virtually impossible to predict with so many changes at the big clubs.

In no particular order

City
Utd
Chelsa
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool

I think Leicester will struggle to make the top 10

Not one team has a great defence. Spurs is probably the best.
I honestly cant call it.
Ill go
City
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool
Leicester
But fuck knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.