• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as it happens.
Its the first ever BILLION pound transfer window, where the BOTTOM club in the premier league earned more money in TV rights this year than the champions league WINNER.

And Liverpool football club have shipped off about 20 players. Not addressed key problems in the squad and spent MINUS ELEVEN MILLION POUNDS.

If you factor in the saved wages on all those fuckers it feels a little like FSG are actually shafting us. Its got a whiff of asset strip about it.

We've bought a keeper, 2 CB's and a pacey direct goalscoring forward. We've adressed several issues in the squad. Needed an extra midfielder though. Hope that dont bite us in the arse.
I can live with Milner as a left back.

I wouldnt blame FSG either. We've got money to spend. Its most likely Klopps decision.
Are we moaning about how many of our crap squaddies we've sold? Its a fucking great job.

We've bought a keeper, 2 CB's and a pacey direct goalscoring forward. We've adressed several issues in the squad. Needed an extra midfielder though. Hope that dont bite us in the arse.

I wouldnt blame FSG either. We've got money to spend. Its most likely Klopps decision.
Are we moaning about how many of our crap squaddies we've sold? Its a fucking great job.
not convinced i can

We're now reliant on injuries being kind to us. and that never happens

Shifty centre backs, zero full back cover, lightweight centre mids, floaty attacking players

The only thing that we rectified this window was a direct attacking player in mane

Massively concerned

Breaking | Tottenham have matched Everton's offer for Moussa Sissoko, player prefers London, according to the BBC bit.ly/DeadlineDay2016

Weve been weak in the middle of the park and conceeded 6 goals in 3 games.

not convinced i can

We're now reliant on injuries being kind to us. and that never happens

Shifty centre backs, zero full back cover, lightweight centre mids, floaty attacking players

The only thing that we rectified this window was a direct attacking player in mane

Massively concerned

A GK, 2 CB's and Mane. Thats more than one thing mate.
Anyhoo, hope we're successfull this season.

It's true. Our players aren't that good. None of our midfielders are top rate and our entire forward line feels like it's comprised of 'Europa League level' attacking midfielders.

And we still don't have a good left back at the club.

The only consolation is that very few really good players seem to have moved this summer.

A GK, 2 CB's and Mane. Thats more than one thing mate.
Anyhoo, hope we're successfull this season.

The GK is untested in this league, so it'' be interesting to see how he does

The 2 cbs....i dunno. Klavan could be good, but theres probably good reason that this is his first big move...at 30. Matip could be good, but thats irrelevant if hes partnered with a liability...which he probably will be

Mane is legitimately the only thing that has made me think we fancy having a go this year.

i mean, could we not have signed some 18 year old no one has heard of to replace benteke

BREAKING: Moussa Sissoko has agreed a 5-year deal with Tottenham after snubbing Everton. (Source: SkySports)

Ouch...

Funny how after every transfer window when we have a net spend of the grand fuckin total of zilch, we always say that the money was there, but the manager didn't want it.

I do kinda get it. Few hundred million on that stand. We made 60m last year with the Suarez sale and this year it will be a lot more.
6 players in with 20+ going out we must have RUINED the wage bill.

The GK is untested in this league, so it'' be interesting to see how he does

The 2 cbs....i dunno. Klavan could be good, but theres probably good reason that this is his first big move...at 30. Matip could be good, but thats irrelevant if hes partnered with a liability...which he probably will be

Mane is legitimately the only thing that has made me think we fancy having a go this year.

i mean, could we not have signed some 18 year old no one has heard of to replace benteke

Well, Klopp knows what he's doing. Its not like he sets us up to fail. I'll reserve my judgement to when we see how we've done first.
Not signing a midfielder bugs me though.

Well, Klopp knows what he's doing. Its not like he sets us up to fail. I'll reserve my judgement to when we see how we've done first.
Not signing a midfielder bugs me though.
Thats all I wanted. Even Medel for 5m or some shit. Just a fucking holding midfielder.
Its going to kill me watching Henderson getting bummed all year

Funny how after every transfer window when we have a net spend of the grand fuckin total of zilch, we always say that the money was there, but the manager didn't want it.

We usually rip arsenal for that

But look at em. Buying players for problem positions like its no big ting

Benteke – 120k
Ibe – 35k
Allen – 80k
Luis Alberto – 15k
Smith – 5k
Skrtel – 100k
Canos – 5k
Sinclair – 5k
Vigouroux - 3k
Rossiter – 3k
Teixeira – 3k
Toure – 100k
Enrique – 75k
Yesil – 3k

Balotelli – 100k

Ward – Huddersfield 3k
Fulton – Chesterfield 2k
Bogdan – Wigan 30k
Kent – Barnsley 5k
Flanagan – Burnley 60k
Wisdom – Red Bull Salzburg 20k

Thats rough guesses but roughly 750k a week or 40m a season saved in wages on the players gotten rid of.

We've had a piss poor fucking window in terms of incoming.

Outgoing is pretty good. Got shut of ballotelli & a few other cunts off the wage bill, but we have record tv deal money on top of the usual money, plus reducing that wage bill, & we STILL have massive holes in the side.

Where's the dm? Where's the left back? We don't have a fucking competent left back at our club. We have Jordan fucking Henderson playing as a cunting holding midfielder.

We've had a piss poor fucking window in terms of incoming.

Outgoing is pretty good. Got shut of ballotelli & a few other cunts off the wage bill, but we have record tv deal money on top of the usual money, plus reducing that wage bill, & we STILL have massive holes in the side.

Where's the dm? Where's the left back? We don't have a fucking competent left back at our club. We have Jordan fucking Henderson playing as a cunting holding midfielder.
And Milner as a left back.
Its really quite baffling.

He MUST have been told he had to balance the books. No manager would choose to do this. Surely

I reckon on Net we will have spent less than anyone in the premier league this season.

Minus 12m

Liverpool Football Club.
18 leagues
5 European cups.....

MINUS 12m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom