• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 million for Downing would be great. I still think Downing could be one of our better players this season, but refusing 10 million would be foolish.

Could that be Downing he is talking about - rumours Sunderland are interested!

They've just signed Adam Johnson for £10million and they already have McClean and Seb Larsson so i call bullshit on that rumour.

FC København have rejected an offer from Everton on attacking left back Bryan Ovideo.

Giovanni dos Santos is being linked to Huddersfield to replace Jordan Rhodes.

Simon Grayson has now rubbished the claims stating that "It's impossible because all the top clubs in the world are interested"

Giovanni dos Santos is being linked to Huddersfield to replace Jordan Rhodes.

Simon Grayson has now rubbished the claims stating that "It's impossible because all the top clubs in the world are interested"

Noooooooo..... surely not. He was one of the bestest players for Mexico in the Summer, and can do keepyups really, really well.

Great player, no wonder Chelsea and City and Barca and everyone are scrambling to get him.

Is Grayson Modo?

Noooooooo..... surely not. He was one of the bestest players for Mexico in the Summer, and can do keepyups really, really well.

Great player, no wonder Chelsea and City and Barca and everyone are scrambling to get him.

Is Grayson Modo?
I know.
Ipswich should really have got promoted during his outstanding spell at Portman road.
I think if Ipswich kept him they would be in the Champions League this season.

The Moose on Talkshite in his transfer roundup just mentioned Carroll deal could be on and Llorente his replacement, now I know this is complete bollocks but apart from nearly crashing the car I must admit this did cheer me up on a grim day - have wanted this to happen and was devestated when we signed Carroll when we could have got him instead.

The Moose on Talkshite in his transfer roundup just mentioned Carroll deal could be on and Llorente his replacement, now I know this is complete bollocks but apart from nearly crashing the car I must admit this did cheer me up on a grim day - have wanted this to happen and was devestated when we signed Carroll when we could have got him instead.

This was mentioned in the S*n. The owners may want to do something like this - but as you say, it's probably bullshit.

To be honest, I'd sell Adam (5), Carroll (18), Spearing (3) and offer that to Atheltic Bilbao ... If they take it, you've got a phenomenal forward to lead the line.

The Moose knows bugger all. He probably needs regular reminders about the right way round to sit on the lavvy.

That said, I'd also be chuffed to bits if we sign Llorente. Even if his full name IS Fernando Llorente Torres. ;)

There could be something in this - just googled it and apaz Llorente himself says we tried to buy him in Jan, he is training with the reserves as he wont sign a contract extention which has a year to run - could it be... starting to get excited by this - embarrassing for a 52 year old - but this guy is JUST what we need

I like Carroll I really do and believe he's still got a future here and a role to play.

That said Llorente for Carroll would be a worthwhile bet.

Yossi Benayoun@YossiBenayoun15
Morning,I can confirm that I'm in talks with two premier league clubs about a loan move,hope to sort it by tomorrow evening..
Retweeted by Empire of the Kop

@chrisbrereton1: Samed Yesil is having a Liverpool medical today. Decent young player and one for the future.

Esteban Granero to sign for QPR

wonder what the price is , he's 25 and played a fair few games for them last season although obviously he's not first choice. I reckon he can more than do a job and would happily have him . Is Şahin better ?

Looks like Everton are indeed getting Ovideo then.

FC Copenhagen has just confirmed they've received a bid from Everton

According to BBC supposedly around the £5M mark.

I really like him as a player. Versatile left back who can also play further forward. Good cross, technique and shot, quite fast too. Good bit of business if they get him. For everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom