• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather the 3M+ thank you very much.

I've read that he thinks his future is with Liverpool

A number of clubs were thought to be keen on signing Spearing on a permanent basis, but the 23-year-old has decided to go to Bolton on loan for six months as he sees his long-term future at Anfield.

I've read that he thinks his future is with Liverpool

He really isn't good enough. 23 already and still no-where near the standard required of a club hoping to reassert our place in the Top 4. We should break the news to him and sell. Must be tough for a local lad to give up that dream though.

I'm not so sure. Spearing isn't first team regular material, that's true, but every squad needs some players who are committed enough and of sufficient standard to act as back-up in case of need, and give 100% when called on. We can't just rely on youngsters for that.

I'm not so sure. Spearing isn't first team regular material, that's true, but every squad needs some players who are committed enough and of sufficient standard to act as back-up in case of need, and give 100% when called on. We can't just rely on youngsters for that.

The second bit is true JJ - but IMHO Spearing still isn't good enough even if we need further back-up and I'm not convinced we do, especially if we start to play more attacking football when at home, in particular, against teams outside the Top 6. Lucas, Şahin, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, and even Suso, gives us more than enough options though I wouldn't be surprised to see Rodgers bring in another strong CM.

I don't think spearings a good enough back-up myself, its alright when he's on the bench but it's when he comes on that im worried about. Loan chance is fair enough but he's probably had more than enough regular playing time.

I get that it's his dream to be a regular for Liverpool but he should also realise that there's no chance of it happening if he's barely playing.

Dani Pacheco looks set to leave:

Pacheco tweeted this: "So, Thursday the 30th. Good night from the UK. There might be little time left."

He knows that if he has three good games he'll be Wonderman mark 2 and beloved by half wits around the world for his talents that only they recognised. So I can see why he still retains hope.

According to Sky Sports Joe Cole has rejected a move to Spartak Moscow.
On twitter that he could be on his way to QPR

Loan would suit me as long as there's some sort of clause in it, agreed fee/first option or whatever. Maybe him on loan and Dempsey for 5-8m I'd be chuffed with that.

It will be two signings tomorrow I reckon. That Mike Jeffries lad of Goal saying we'll all be smiling tomorrow with the players we're signing..

It will be two signings tomorrow I reckon. That Mike Jeffries lad of Goal saying we'll all be smiling tomorrow with the players we're signing..
Really?? Don't say that I get to carried away and go all "I hope we sign Cavani" lol.

Huntelaar is one hell of a finisher I just can't see him leaving Schalke aren't they in champs lge? Plus they just signed Affellay haven't they? Still if he did sign I'd be happy and amazed.

What about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang? He's been mentioned by a few ITKs

I hear its Dempsey with Sturridge on Loan..

Chelsea will loan Sturridge out if they land Andre Schurrle,,,

I hear its Dempsey with Sturridge on Loan..

Chelsea will loan Sturridge out if they land Andre Schurrle,,,

I'd be well happy with that. Sturridge got 13 league goals on the wing last year. Next to Suarez he'd be ace. Dempsey is going to score more than Borini would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom