• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are keen to sign Paris St-Germain's Adrien Rabiot after Real Madrid pulled out of a move for the 24-year-old France midfielder. (Mirror)

Seems like a bargain to me.

If he turns out anything like his potential we'd have an excellent, versatile, player for about 12-15 years.
That's a big if and to be fair he didn't show that type of potential in the prem this season at all.

That's a big if and to be fair he didn't show that type of potential in the prem this season at all.

Chances are players as good as he was at 16/17 are going to go on to be CL level players. Not saying it's 99% certain but it's definitely >50%.

The only reason he's not being touted at £80m+ is a disappointing first PL season. That's the trajectory he was on. £40m imo adequately reflects the poor season and looks like very good value.

Chances are players as good as he was at 16/17 are going to go on to be CL level players. Not saying it's 99% certain but it's definitely >50%.

The only reason he's not being touted at £80m+ is a disappointing first PL season. That's the trajectory he was on. £40m imo adequately reflects the poor season and looks like very good value.
I'd agree with you if you weren't basing that on his Championship performances.
One thing I've learned from Championship football or players performing well at that level is that it doesn't always translate well into the premiership.
There are several examples, Ince jr, Rhodes, Jerome, Nugent etc.

I'm all for signing him, but not for the same amount we paid for Oxlade.

Sessegnon is obviously a great talent and for the right fee we should definetly be interested.

The Fulham side he played in is one of the worst sides ever to play in the Premier League, a long with Huddersfield.
I wouldnt read to much into his first season in the league.
Look at his age, ability and how he would suit some of the needs in our squad.

Sessegnon is obviously a great talent and for the right fee we should definetly be interested.

The Fulham side he played in is one of the worst sides ever to play in the Premier League, a long with Huddersfield.
I wouldnt read to much into his first season in the league.
Look at his age, ability and how he would suit some of the needs in our squad.

Babel and Mitrovic looked good in the side. I think it’s an excuse.

He’s just not anywhere near as good as people thooght.

40m ffs

I’d be for signing Sessegnon.

We’ll probably regret not signing him if we have the chance.

Harsh IMHO. Mignolet's not a bad keeper. In the ultimate analysis he's not a Liverpool-standard keeper, but that's a different matter.

Harsh IMHO. Mignolet's not a bad keeper. In the ultimate analysis he's not a Liverpool-standard keeper, but that's a different matter.

Do you think 20 million is a fair price for him though JJ? If you think it would be an extraordinary price, then Edwards is a warlock.

Do you think 20 million is a fair price for him though JJ? If you think it would be an extraordinary price, then Edwards is a warlock.

Then Edwards should be putting his mystical skills to undoing Voldemort Ferguson’s curse to stop us ever winning the league.

He can use Minge-au-lait in a Temple of Doom styled ceremony if that might work...

I will take Ryan Babel. He is a threat whenever he gets on the ball, and for a shit Fulham side.

Sell Origi for 25m and get him for 5m. No brainer.

I know Edwards is amazing but if he gets 20 million for Ming then he is the mightiest warlock known to mankind.

Why? Ming was excellent before he signed for us and plenty of our cast offs went onto having very good careers after.

Reina
friedel
James.

20m for Ming is good business for them.

Wolves won't sell anyone... they have ambitions to be the next Man city.. To do that they need to keep there best players

I fully expect them to spend big in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom