• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats's fucking scary. Probably the most selfish player in the prem
So it'll take Klopp a couple of months longer to mould him into the player he can be, rather than the player he is.

That's fine.

We look at attributes & talent, not necessarily their playing style, cos we know we can coach playing style.

So it'll take Klopp a couple of months longer to mould him into the player he can be, rather than the player he is.

That's fine.

We look at attributes & talent, not necessarily their playing style, cos we know we can coach playing style.
Well that project didn't go so well at Man U. Don't get me wrong Zaha is an amazing attacker but like I alluded to earlier he makes some strange decisions at times and his defensive work isn't that impressive either.

Nicolas Pepe was linked with us a few months ago for £30m.

Now it's £70m. Must have been an amazing six months.

Liverpool want €40m from Atletico for Grujic transfer - sources

Sell or nah?

Sell. With a hefty sell on clause in there.

Or one of them "buy back/ first option" ones.

That never, ever get used.

But either way, we don't want some cunt we sell for buttons to be getting bought by Real Madrid for £200m in a year or two and making us look like Chelsea or someone.

Or one of them "buy back/ first option" ones.

That never, ever get used.

But either way, we don't want some cunt we sell for buttons to be getting bought by Real Madrid for £200m in a year or two and making us look like Chelsea or someone.
That's why I didn't suggest the buy back one, the chances of needing a player in that position, them being the standard you need at that time & their wages fitting into what you can afford at the time are low at best.

At least a sell on clause just means a nice windfall to get over the fact another club made a fortune from the player you sold them.

Nicolas Pepe was linked with us a few months ago for £30m.

Now it's £70m. Must have been an amazing six months.

I guess it was. I'd say that he'll cost less than that though. It is whether we think we can make him into a top class player. Can't help noticing his position currently is Salah's, but I think he has the skills to play along our 3.

Yeah, I agree. Would be nice to have a DM backup though. Also if Milner leaves there will be a spot opening up.
I just don't see him making it at the top level here, I'm not sure with a side that will seemingly be challenging for the league & cl seriously each season now you cna afford the game time to bed in such a relatively young player in what is not only a key position, but one that in our side demands so much hard work & running as well as unerring focus.

Klopp has bedded in loads of young players, but I think the fact he doesn't & hasn't tried to do so in central midfield speaks volumes about the type of player & experience we need there.

Fucking lol that we're touting Grujic for 40 mil. Edwards deserves a nosh if we win the league and we keep on selling players for mad money who aren't that good

Liverpool want €40m from Atletico for Grujic transfer - sources

Sell or nah?
Sell! €40m for a guy that's hardly played first-team football. No way AM would agree to pay that much and then have clauses and conditions

Yeah definitely would love seeing Grujic getting a chance here next season. Could mature into a top player and he's already ours.

Worst case if by Jan he hasn't gotten any minutes or didn't force himself into rotation, he could be sold then.

I'd like Grujic back next season. Perfect backup for Fabinho in my opinion.

Grujic was my nomination for "dark horse to break into the first team squad" a while ago and I do agree with your estimation of him here. However, if he hasn't yet convinced Klopp and the coaching team that he's ready for the squad I can't help wondering if he ever will.

I'd like Grujic back next season. Perfect backup for Fabinho in my opinion.

I think hes worth a look in the first team next season, we need somebody who can back up Fabinho and we would also need to bring in some younger legs in midfield as most of our regulars are getting to the age where they will start to decline.
Henderson is 29 this summer, Wjinaldum is 29 later in the year, Lallanas 31 in a couple of weeks, Milners already 33.

He looks like he was born spinning, and immediately pushed a ball through his mother's legs before tumbling through....

Looks like one of those crazy, fast, teenagers, but he can find a pass too!

From the video, he seems to dribble like Suarez, but 6 inches taller - strong, stays on his feet, nutmegs everyone. Also, seems to drop deep which both Suarez did and Firmino does too I could see him as an alternative to Firmino, even though video has him as a 10.

Sell! €40m for a guy that's hardly played first-team football. No way AM would agree to pay that much and then have clauses and conditions

He's started plenty at Hertha when he wasn't injured. Don't think he will come back to sit on the bench though, at least he won't be happy.

40m is fantastic.

Think his contract runs to 2023 (at least according to some website) so we could always chance loaning him out again.

We could definitely use back up for Fabs in the deep-lying midfield slot. We're only expecting one more year from Milner, so perhaps we loan one more time, but perhaps it is time to bring him in.

Last edited:
We need a left-back. Robbo has been knackered for 15 games or so already.
We definitely need a quality full back. Man Utd seem to be favourites for Wan Bissaka, but you'd think we would be a more attractive option for any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom