• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndombele has requested a transfer.

Chelsea have agreed to pay the 4mill to Derby for Lampard.

I like him – but why would Monaco sell him on the cheap? They were asking £90M for Lemar two seasons ago.

And sold him for just over half that eventually.

As for Tielemans, they've already dropped him, taken the captaincy off him and sent him on loan. Hardly the most compelling statement of how highly they value him.

I'd defo take Ndombele. Has the potential to be a superstar. Would be a mistake to let him go to Spurs or Man Utd.

I wonder what the Neymar transfer means for the likes of Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele, Cavani... could set off a huge domino effect now.

I'd defo take Ndombele. Has the potential to be a superstar. Would be a mistake to let him go to Spurs or Man Utd.

I wonder what the Neymar transfer means for the likes of Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele, Cavani... could set off a huge domino effect now.
Man Utd would be okay, Ole will ruin him

Ndombele is good pick up for spurs and major upgrade on sisossko.

Reddy is now becoming the club spokesperson.

[article]Liverpool do not intend to sell goalkeeper Simon Mignolet to Crystal Palace for £8 million, sources have told ESPN.

The 31-year-old, restricted to two appearances in 2018-19 on account of the brilliance of Alisson since his £65m switch from Roma last summer, is of interest to the Selhurst Park club.

Reports have suggested they are prepping an offer for the Belgium international, however, Liverpool expect him to remain at Anfield.

Mignolet has been the ultimate professional despite being demoted, with vice-captain James Milner revealing in April: "It's incredible how he is around the training ground, he has the best attitude I've ever seen in my life."

As such, Jurgen Klopp, goalkeeping coach John Achterberg, the rest of the backroom team and the squad want Mignolet to extend his six-year stay with the club.

This is further reflected by sporting director Michael Edwards not putting a price on the stopper, who is part of Liverpool's senior players' committee, as he doesn't foresee a sale.

Palace's valuation, nonetheless, would fall short of his worth given his extensive experience aligned with a contract that expires in 2021.

Liverpool would only consider the possibility of letting the keeper leave if he was seriously enthused by a suitor and the fee is acceptable -- as was the case with Lucas Leiva's £5m move to Lazio in 2017.[/article]

Let's touch base off line, so we are aligned in grabbing the low hanging fruit. You really need to get your ducks in a row, by taking a deep dive, then revert back.

As long as we're all mindful of this and action them every time we leverage our competencies when we drill down.

CUNTS!!!!!!!!

I thought United rolled a die then multiplied it by 100,000 to work out their salaries? Wan Bissaka is getting the piss taken out of him with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom