• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunk is a decent defender. I've been saying it for a while.

Yeah, although it's not always easy to gauge how good a player is when taken out of a preferred playing system/ partnership; look at Michael Keane's struggles at Everton.
Tarkowski is another who can look great at times, but has struggled badly too on occasion, and he's probably priced and rated in about the same bracket as Dunk.

Maguire is quicker than Dunk, though, that's for sure, who turns like a fucking milkfloat.

You could argue that Barca's debt of 900 million would make sense if it was all used to buy players whose values are doubling year on year. Theirs aren't, but most are.

Yeah, although it's not always easy to gauge how good a player is when taken out of a preferred playing system/ partnership; look at Michael Keane's struggles at Everton.
Tarkowski is another who can look great at times, but has struggled badly too on occasion, and he's probably priced and rated in about the same bracket as Dunk.

Maguire is quicker than Dunk, though, that's for sure, who turns like a fucking milkfloat.
Dunk is a classic English no nonsense defender. He's also good in the air.
Yeah you're right, he might not be perfect for Rodgers system, but I think he'll be alright

Dunk for 45m. My goodness, what a rip off. That's more than Salah and Mane were.

Ridiculous prices being bandied around between PL clubs nowadays, for the most average of players.

Leicester and Rodgers should take that money for Maguire and look abroad.

Defo. Paying well over the odds because of the cool name tax.
Cool passport tax more like.

I mean, Dunk almost got relegated with Brighton. Even in today's crazy market, he shouldn't be going for anything above 30m. And that's paying over the odds itself because they don't want to sell.

45m is a piss take. They should be getting Dunk and Duffy for that price.

We should go all in for Yaya Banana. He was in the afcon team of the week last week, and I'm thinking shirt sales.

Sebastian Haller on his way to West Ham, 45 mill.
Very good signing that if they get it over the line.

"I CAN HEAR YOU BUT I CANT SEE YOU.. MO...MO...PRESS THE LITTLE BUTTON....I DONT KNOW WHICH BUTTON.......HELLO?... MO?...I miss you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom