• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Rudiger admits to 'dreaming' of the Premier League as reports continue to link him with Manchester United. The Stuttgart centre-half is said to figure prominently on the Old Trafford transfer radar as Louis van Gaal seeks defensive reinforcements.

Divock Origi has revealed that he rejected an offer from Tottenham Hotspur to move to Liverpool this summer. The 19-year-old striker joined the Merseyside outfit from Lille for a reported transfer fee of £10million last month and was immediately sent back to the Ligue 1 club on loan for the 2014/15 season.
Big Spanish, Italian and German clubs wanted me but my dream was to play in the Premier League. I also went to Tottenham but of the clubs interested, I chose Liverpool.​

Italian publication Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that AC MilanCEO Adriano Galliani is holding talks with Chelsea striker Fernando Torres' representatives today to try and thrash out a move to the San Siro on a season-long loan.

Divock Origi has revealed that he rejected an offer from Tottenham Hotspur to move to Liverpool this summer. The 19-year-old striker joined the Merseyside outfit from Lille for a reported transfer fee of £10million last month and was immediately sent back to the Ligue 1 club on loan for the 2014/15 season.
Big Spanish, Italian and German clubs wanted me but my dream was to play in the Premier League. I also went to Tottenham but of the clubs interested, I chose Liverpool.​
Fish and chips beats saveloy.

Where is rebel23 (aka headwand) posting these days?

I can't quite believe I remember this but I remember him betting me something like £100 that if Lucas was ever to be sold it would for a fee in excess of £12M.

Anyone know ANYTHING about this guy ?!

Liverpool have been told they can sign Colombian defender Eder Balanta for just £4.3million after his club River Plate lowered their asking price.

The Reds have been following versatile Balanta for most of the summer so far but have been frustrated by River's £8million price tag on the player. However, the club has now confirmed that they're willing to accept just £4.3million, clearing the way for Liverpool to now swoop in. "We value him now at £4.3million," said River's president Rodolfo D'Onofrio. "The most important thing is that we can get the money now. We don't want a loan or pay a small amount now. This is not possible for us."

Liverpool want Balanta with Agger likely to depart before the end of the transfer window. A centre back who can play at left back or in midfield, Balanta is famed for his strength and power.

Liverpool have been told they can sign Colombian defender Eder Balanta for just £4.3million after his club River Plate lowered their asking price.

The Reds have been following versatile Balanta for most of the summer so far but have been frustrated by River's £8million price tag on the player. However, the club has now confirmed that they're willing to accept just £4.3million, clearing the way for Liverpool to now swoop in. "We value him now at £4.3million," said River's president Rodolfo D'Onofrio. "The most important thing is that we can get the money now. We don't want a loan or pay a small amount now. This is not possible for us."

Liverpool want Balanta with Agger likely to depart before the end of the transfer window. A centre back who can play at left back or in midfield, Balanta is famed for his strength and power.

He's supposed to be the next big thing from Colombia, and I know it is to be sneered at, but he's a monster on Football Manager. I'd sign him for those reasons alone.

I do think it's a bit of a pointless signing, however, with Sakho, Lovren, Ilori, Wisdom, Jones all fairly young and still on the books.

Wiki tells me he is pretty short for a CB and may not get a work permit.

A left footed CB though. You can never have too many.

He's still about 6 foot, no? Plus there have been a few good CBs that weren't the tallest.

The work permit issue could be a drawback, though.

We've quite a few to fuck off before we think about buying anything else. Get 5 out the door then think about it.

Can't we loan him out somewhere with lax work permit regulations for the season before seeing if he can get one here?

He's being billed as a fullback and MF as well as CB.

jamie_sanderson.jpg

Excellent !

Reds youngster Jordan Ibe is set to seal a loan move to Derby County later today, that's reported by the Derby Telegraph . The 18-year-old impressed during pre-season for the Reds but with the path to the first team blocked by the likes of Raheem Sterling, Philippe Coutinho, Lazar Markovic and Adam Lallana, Rodgers is willing to let him move out on loan in order to gain first team experience. Andre Wisdom enjoyed a successful spell at Derby last term and the Reds are said to be happy to see Ibe head to the Rams. Steve McClaren's side have beaten off interest from Bolton Wanderers for the winger.

Ah, I see we're trying to secure that first refusal on Will Hughes again. ;)

We are hearing that Manchester United have agreed a deal with Aston Villa for Tom Cleverley. A fee of £8million has been mooted for the England international.

Aston Villa are going out of their way to sign the shittest players in the world today. We should waft Johnson in their direction.

It's The Express but we can still dream :

Arsenal and Liverpool are still pushing hard to sign Marco Reus despite Borussia Dortmund insisting he will stay put.
Reus, who has refused to sign a new contract at Dortmund, is subject of intense speculation at present with his buyout clause set to drop below £20million next summer. And while Dortmund insist they expect the player to stay with them, the Daily Express reports that Arsenal and Liverpool are still battling it out to sign the 25-year-old.

The newspaper says both clubs are keen on bagging Reus and while Arsenal have already held talks about a deal, Liverpool remain desperate to bring him in.
Any deal is complicated by interest from Real Madrid, with some suggestions that they're keen on bagging him for a cut price, with Dortmund still owing them cash from the Nuri Şahin deal. All the interested parties are prepared to go outside of the forthcoming transfer deadline to get the player, with a January deal on the cards.

Speaking to Sky Sports News following the Champions League draw, Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre has revealed that Liverpool are 'probably finished' in the transfer market and doubts they will bring in anyone else before Monday's deadline. However, he admits it would be wrong to rule anything out and says they will always continue to look.

There’s been yet further movements in the market on Arturo Vidal’s future. Manchester United remain odds-on favourites at 10/11, but their odds are drifting all the time amid fresh interest from Real Madrid, who are now 6/4 to sign the Chile international.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom