• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was decent going forward and supported well. Comfortable on the ball but yeah struggled with Navas pace (as most Fbs do mind)

Erm, bit of change of tack here I see. You said yesterday he "played very well" and that Rodgers would have been really impressed. The kid must have shone in your eyes. And then everyone told you he was useless and got made a cunt of all night long. So you've downgraded it to 'decent but yeah struggled and got skinned'?

And you've the temerity to call me a "cunt"? Maybe, but at least I'm not a spineless, clueless one.

Reading through this thread after the fact is good fun.

SCM is desperate for things to go horrible wrong after so much optimism last season.

Really enjoyed Fox's commentary last night. Not only were US viewers blessed with Warren Barton droning on incessantly and never shutting up, the main commentator had a gem of a performance.

-Called Fernandinho "Fernando" time after time.
-Called Jordan Henderson "Jack" Henderson on his goal.
-Confused Kolo for Sakho.
-Called Raheem "Daniel Sterling" at least once.
-Repeatedly called a short lay-off pass a "hand-off"

l75gEsO.png
l75gEsO.png
l75gEsO.png

I got the same commentator. Referred to Jovetic as Djokovic.

Erm, bit of change of tack here I see. You said yesterday he "played very well" and that Rodgers would have been really impressed. The kid must have shone in your eyes. And then everyone told you he was useless and got made a cunt of all night long. So you've downgraded it to 'decent but yeah struggled and got skinned'?

And you've the temerity to call me a "cunt"? Maybe, but at least I'm not a spineless, clueless one.

Rodgers would be impressed? He's already made the comments that he IS impressed.
Oh no, I've changed it from very well to well in a few posts? God have mercy. Played well, decent going forward, supported well, got ran past a few times. Got skinned for the first goal. It doesnt change anything. I'll say it again, I thought he played well.
Played. Very. Well.

He had a positive game and hopefully will be getting a decent loan somewhere. Come back improved or we'll get a fee.
I've said that probably 10 times now.

As I said, cunt.

Rodgers would be impressed? He's already made the comments that he IS impressed.
Oh no, I've changed it from very well to well in a few posts? God have mercy. Played well, decent going forward, supported well, got ran past a few times. Got skinned for the first goal. It doesnt change anything. I'll say it again, I thought he played well.
Played. Very. Well.

He had a positive game and hopefully will be getting a decent loan somewhere. Come back improved or we'll get a fee.
I've said that probably 10 times now.

As I said, cunt.

You thought Jack Robinson "Played. Very. Well".

No one agrees with you. In fact, most of us are cringing at the thought of Robinson's performance.

I don't need really need to take the piss out of you do I?

You thought Jack Robinson "Played. Very. Well".

No one agrees with you. In fact, most of us are cringing at the thought of Robinson's performance.

I don't need really need to take the piss out of you do I?

"Cringing, no one agrees with you, piss out of you".

Grow up.

what is wrong with you? People have spent years asking you to quit with the insults, I know we're all guilty of it, but you've tossed them around for years, coming here for oneupmanship and spats. Just leave it, I'm asking politely, I don't think it's too much of an ask is it?

He didn't call you a cunt out of nowhere, you were being one with your typical smarm trying to make a twat of him for fuck all. Leave it.

what is wrong with you? People have spent years asking you to quit with the insults, I know we're all guilty of it, but you've tossed them around for years, coming here for oneupmanship and spats. Just leave it, I'm asking politely, I don't think it's too much of an ask is it?

He didn't call you a cunt out of nowhere, you were being one with your typical smarm trying to make a twat of him for fuck all. Leave it.

This is fairly pointless, and boring, but anyway;

I replied "Good one" to some shit personal joke he'd made. To which he replied with - "cunt".

So he did in fact call me it "out of nowhere", and if you think I (or anyone else) would have just let that go, then you're a fucking idiot Mark.

Feel free to apologise whenever you like.

This is fairly pointless, and boring, but anyway;

I replied "Good one" to some shit personal joke he'd made. To which he replied with - "cunt".

So he did in fact call me it "out of nowhere", and if you think I (or anyone else) would have just let that go, then you're a fucking idiot Mark.

Feel free to apologise whenever you like.

Don't hold your breath, if you hadn't been so fucking smarmy in your initial response, and lets face it, in general, then maybe he wouldn't have gone on the offensive. Whatever anyway, you obviously feel you're the victim, you might wanna ask yourself why people are so intolerable of you these days.

I saw Robinson quite a few times last season in the Championship and he looked vulnerable at that standard so I can't see him ever improving enough to make it at LFC.

I definitely thought Robinson had a better crack than Flanagan at making it at LFC. I also thought McLaughlin would have overtaken Flanagan in the RB pecking order by now.

Either this proves that a great attitude (and Flanno definitely has one of those) will get you everywhere or, more likely, that I know fuck all.

Don't hold your breath, if you hadn't been so fucking smarmy in your initial response, and lets face it, in general, then maybe he wouldn't have gone on the offensive. Whatever anyway, you obviously feel you're the victim, you might wanna ask yourself why people are so intolerable of you these days.

Mark - let me be really clear, I do not care what people think of me on here. I don't. 100% do no. I don't care if you think I've "been normal for a few weeks" either. You're opinion on my posting behaviour is of no fucking interest to me, so much as you might want to keep a check on whether I'm being tolerable or not, it means fuck all to me.

I didn't really get all that riled up by yer man calling me a "cunt" there either. Gave a bit back, but who cares, I'm not even sure that Hansern's that bothered by the whole thing. It was pretty boring and shit.

You lauding in on top with your 'tolerable forum behaviour' ramblings is fucking annoying though. Everytime there's any sort of handbags, you're here. It's like there's a fucking Markometer going off and you have to rush in with your limp judgements and faux warnings. Every fucking time.

Why bother? It's completely pointless, and I never listen to you anyway.

I'm not there "everytime". I've asked you a few times over the years to reign it in a bit to make everyone's life easier. I've asked you in every way I can, usually with the same response, that you can't be arsed trying just an ounce to help us out a bit and cut out the shit.

So there, I'll leave it, enjoy yourself. Someone else can deal with your shite from now on.

I'm not there "everytime". I've asked you a few times over the years to reign it in a bit to make everyone's life easier. I've asked you in every way I can, usually with the same response, that you can't be arsed trying just an ounce to help us out a bit and cut out the shit.

So there, I'll leave it, enjoy yourself. Someone else can deal with your shite from now on.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to?

It always fizzles out after a few posts anyway, and I'm sure Hansern and I aren't going to take it personally. You're as guilty as anyone of pointless bickering with posters in threads, so why bother?

I'm not really trying to argue with you here Mark, genuinely. I just don't get why you don't ignore it?

It's pissing down here, on the first day of fucking August.

Needless to say that's put me in a bad mood.

Mark, tbf you should have pulled hansern up for dragging it to insults first, then told Ryan he'd used ott posting style to push him to it & told him to bite his tongue before replying in a caustic manner in future, which would avoid any of this shot starting in most cases.

Both of you just take that from me & leave it here please.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to?

It always fizzles out after a few posts anyway, and I'm sure Hansern and I aren't going to take it personally. You're as guilty as anyone of pointless bickering with posters in threads, so why bother?

I'm not really trying to argue with you here Mark, genuinely. I just don't get why you don't ignore it?

I don't know mate, it always seems to be posters who least deserve it, I don't see lads like Mystic, Hansern (for example), giving it out. Like I've said, for such an intelligent lad who puts his mind to some great contributions, I don't know why you have to spoil it with unnecessary spats and digs. And yeah, I know I've done this before too with Modo, but anyway.

It's pissing down here, on the first day of fucking August.

Needless to say that's put me in a bad mood.

Mark, tbf you should have pulled hansern up for dragging it to insults first, then told Ryan he'd used ott posting style to push him to it & told him to bite his tongue before replying in a caustic manner in future, which would avoid any of this shot starting in most cases.

Both of you just take that from me & leave it here please.

Tbf, I'd missed the "cunt" comment, but it's not exactly characteristic of Hansern's posting style. There's a way to disagree with people without the constant need to try and make them look like a cunt. Like I said though, I'll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom