• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Watford vs Liverpool : Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need a piss. Gonna wait til we get another corner.

I normally wait till llana has the ball, have a piss , come back safe in the knowledge that he has twisted and turned about ten times and im just in time to watch him fall over gifting the ball back to the opposition

3-0 and thoroughly deserved. We are a really shit team, full of shit players.

Hopefully it will finally make all the 'Klopp is a magic genius, we don't need any new players' finally be quiet, and prove to Klopp what we all knew: we need lots of new players and most of the ones we have aren't good enough.

3-0 at Watford. What a total shambolic, embarrassing disgrace. And Klopp can take some of the blame too.

what's the point of signing these South American talents when they'll all leave us within 1-4 years anyways? Let's just stick to English studs like Lallana

This has been like watching us in the FA cup away to some league one team for the last ten years. Our players bottling it.

Two minutes til I can put Uncharted back on.

Being a Liverpool fan is fucking shite sometimes. I can't wait for our next big trophy win to remind me why I put myself through this.

I think the biggest culprit for their third was Can.
he should have made a run on the pitch to help
that would have been a first, anyway he would have not gone beyond and then just stopped and ran in a circle.

Massive clear out in summer

Wait, what? We've got plenty of quality and all we needed was Magic Klopp to come in and wave his Teutonic gengen-pressing wand and we'd win the league!

Evil brendan Rodgers played Firmino out of position, which made him look poor but he's brilliant really, and he didn't know how to use Benteke, plus he sidelined Lucas and didn't rate Sakho!

Evil Brendan Rodgers! Clueless!

Wait, what? We've got plenty of quality and all we needed was Magic Klopp to come in and wave his Teutonic gengen-pressing wand and we'd win the league!

Evil brendan Rodgers played Firmino out of position, which made him look poor but he's brilliant really, and he didn't know how to use Benteke, plus he sidelined Lucas and didn't rate Sakho!

Evil Brendan Rodgers! Clueless!

Did klopp assemble this squad? No. Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom