• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is the shittest sport ever invented?

Ryan

The Prophet
I'm gonna go with Nascar.

Is it for real?

'Here, watch me drive round in a circle for 24 hours'

I can watch just about anything from the confines of the couch apart from
Any car/bike racing of which, Ryan is right, Nascar truly is outstandingly tedious
Sailing
Baseball - I just don't get it, or why anyone else is interested in getting it
Badminton/Squash - Absolute bollocks
Anything involving snow and ice
Show Jumping
Football (come to think of it)

quidditch-300x256.jpg

I'm gonna go with Nascar.

Is it for real?

'Here, watch me drive round in a circle for 24 hours'
I hate Nascar as well. I've never actually watched it but my views are based on that hateful Pepsi max advert. The one where those three guys trick their boss into leaving the office so they can all watch fucking Nascar on the TV.

Nascar because not only is it shit, but its general following seem to be beer-swilling, gun carrying, yee haaaaing, red neck hicks who think more guns are the answer to everything.

Nascar - Cos you're a cunt!

'Toffing' as played by Toffs.

Although in muggle language it is called Quidditch

So NASCAR and dressage are at opposite ends of the social spectrum but both are at the shitty end of the sporting spectrum.

Shuddup man, I'm from a council estate. A shitty one.

Don't tell me to shuddup.

Don't try and oppress me, you landed gentry raasclaat !

Or are you one of those working class lads that's forgotten his roots, like Kenny Jones with his polo, or Roger Daultrey, and his fish farm ?

Don't tell me to shuddup.

Don't try and oppress me, you landed gentry raasclaat !

Or are you one of those working class lads that's forgotten his roots, like Kenny Jones with his polo, or Roger Daultrey, and his fish farm ?

I'll tell you to shuddthefeckuptofeck. I came from a seaside town, and I crewed on boats. I'm a salty sea dog, ye land lubber.

Back
Top Bottom