• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is the shittest sport ever invented?

I think that we need to examine what counts as a "sport".
I think that for something to be defined as a sport, you have to have someone/team trying to stop you from achieving something, all while you are trying to stop them from achieving the same thing.
Under this definition, football and rugby are sports. Golf, on the other hand, is a game/athletic event because you are effectively playing yourself. Also, Tiddlywinks is a game, and NASCAR and cycling falls in to the skill based/athletic events category - both are absolutely not sports.
For me the shittest sport is boxing. It's the easiest sport to fix.

Look, for fucks sake, It's cricket. Fucking big steaming pile of shite. If you want to kill yourself then watch cricket it will speed up the process.

Yeah, Nascar and Sailing are good shouts.

I struggle with Ice Hockey. I can never see who's got the bloody puck.

Dodgeball, made for a fairly entertaining film but what a shite sport.

Oh and how Horse Racing can be near the top of anybody's list is astonishing.

Cricket is like red wine, it's shit when you're young and not from public school.

The worst has to be Nordic winter events like biathlon. Walkyski for 700 miles in a circle, shot an ait rifle and ski another 700 miles. No wonder they're all alchys and suicidal.

Anything with a horse (except jousting, as it's pretty badass)

Aussie Rules anyone? My missus is from Melbourne and they're nuts for it but I don't get it at all. It's like something you play at school and they pack the MCG for the finals at least

Aussie Rules is fucking magnificent to watch. However, maybe it's because it's so similar to GAA football.

I stand corrected. Thank you. What is this "GAA"? Sounds like I'd really love that too.

Have you not heard of the compromise rules? Ireland fields a team of Gaelic football players against a team of Australian rules players and they beat the shite out of each other for a couple of matches.

Have you not heard of the compromise rules? Ireland fields a team of Gaelic football players against a team of Australian rules players and they beat the shite out of each other for a couple of matches.
I was going to mention this too, but I figured I'd let Gaelic football sink in first.

And tall people. I fucking hate tall people.

Tallness is a disability, unless you're a midget in which case it's something to aspire for.

In a just world basketball would be part of the paralympics - playing it outside of the paralympics would be illegal.

It's getting drunk and attempting to achieve a meaningless task, on ice. It's a really fun amateur activity that makes sense in a tiny little subculture of the world. If you went curling with some friends I can guarantee you you'd end up laughing your ass off.

It's getting drunk and attempting to achieve a meaningless task, on ice. It's a really fun amateur activity that makes sense in a tiny little subculture of the world. If you went curling with some friends I can guarantee you you'd end up laughing your ass off.
Yea, I can get that all right Fark.
It's a bit like cow tipping on ice.
Not a sport.

Back
Top Bottom