• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is the shittest sport ever invented?

Actually it was at your suggestion that I got them. I think I mentioned it in passing to her after you said about getting lessons. So a big thanks to you too. :) Whether I'll be any good or not remains to be seen!

I'm happy to go to the range with you mate. I'm usually in your area most Weds and every other Sunday so quite happy to put the sticks in the boot and hook up if you can.

Sounds good mate. She's bought me two 60 minute lessons at the course in Radlett which has a range as well apparently.

Sounds good mate. She's bought me two 60 minute lessons at the course in Radlett which has a range as well apparently.

Is it Radlett golf club? Or is it Radlett golf range? The first one is on Harper Lane and the other is on Watling Street closer to Elstree. i only ask cos the latter one doesn't have a course worthy of the name, but, that doesn't matter on the lessons side. If you're a total beginner, then the range is the place to start.

But I know them both and they are within 5 mins drive of my old house.

Is it Radlett golf club? Or is it Radlett golf range? The first one is on Harper Lane and the other is on Watling Street closer to Elstree. i only ask cos the latter one doesn't have a course worthy of the name, but, that doesn't matter on the lessons side. If you're a total beginner, then the range is the place to start.

But I know them both and they are within 5 mins drive of my old house.

Yeah the lessons are on Harper Lane which I believe is the actual course. Let me know when your about mate and we'll meet up.

Yeah the lessons are on Harper Lane which I believe is the actual course. Let me know when your about mate and we'll meet up.

Ok that's like a 2 min drive from my old house. The course there is very rough and ready but the range is ok. As a beginner, it will do the job perfick. Welcome to the world of badly dressed, fat arses with corporate motors. You will love it and there are plenty of great courses in the vicinity.

I'd say have the lessons, see how you get on, then we can try a par 3 course before blooding you on a full size. Unless you have the talent of T Woods of course.

Lol RA has to be the least 'golf' kind of bloke imaginable! I'd love to see him strolling back to the club house in a Pringle pullover to mull over the Mail on Sunday with a pint of John Smiths.

Back
Top Bottom