• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which match am I? (Let's play a game!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it was Sterling for us in that case... But I can't remember a close scoreline he was in

Teenage streaker threatened to spoil the game, but a tackle and a tumble got things back on track.

Liverpool Arsenal 4:2. Walcott assisted for Arsenal's goal, but then we made the game safe through a penalty.

Have to confess, I had to Google it – somehow have no memory of this game at all.

He was the first player I thought of when you said "streaker" refers to speed. But since I didn't remember this game, I was taken for a loop when you said it was a CL game; was trying to remember which particularly fast players we faced in the CL and couldn't think of too many, maybe Mbappe last year and Alphonso Davis.

He was the first player I thought of when you said "streaker" refers to speed. But since I didn't remember this game, I was taken for a loop when you said it was a CL game; was trying to remember which particularly fast players we faced in the CL and couldn't think of too many, maybe Mbappe last year and Alphonso Davis.

It's funny how we all remember different things really clearly. For some reason that Walcott run and cross is just burned into my mind.

Commentary: Riise to Gerrard, Gerraaaaaaard, Oh what about that. That was really special from the Liverpool captain. Those are the moments that Liverpool supporters will remember. Oh, you can see what it meant to him. Riise picked it out. So special. If Steven Gerrard does leave Liverpool, he will remember that one for the rest of his life.

Commentary: Riise to Gerrard, Gerraaaaaaard, Oh what about that. That was really special from the Liverpool captain. Those are the moments that Liverpool supporters will remember. Oh, you can see what it meant to him. Riise picked it out. So special. If Steven Gerrard does leave Liverpool, he will remember that one for the rest of his life.
3-3 West ham FA cup final?

3-3 West ham FA cup final?

Not that one.

Will provide hint: The opposition is based in an industrial town which has a history of smog.

Disclaimer: I learned about the history of the town from wikipedia.

Last edited:
The home game against Olympiakos? Gerard scored to take us through on aggregate. 3-1?

[edit - just read the hint! Olympiakos are Athens? Smog? No fucking clue - I WANNA GOOGLE!

The home game against Olympiakos? Gerard scored to take us through on aggregate. 3-1?

[edit - just read the hint! Olympiakos are Athens? Smog? No fucking clue - I WANNA GOOGLE!

The opposition is a club based in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom