• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who is 2nd choice?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who is your alternative feasible option?

• Ruben Amorim

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Roger Schmidt

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Julian Nagelsmann

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Roberto De Zerbi

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Hans Flick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinedine Zidane

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Inzaghi

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
West Ham moving for Amorim. He's not emerged as one of our preferred options, as per Ornstein.

Looks like we're going to get some mystery appointment
Oh well. Not the first time we’ve had to settle for 2nd best and won’t be the last…..

….Moyes in anyone? :rolleyes:

Cant believe for second that Mourinho will be on our list. Its the most un Edwards manager ever.

If its De Zerbi I might cry and give up football all together.

why on the fucking gods green earth would we think amorim is not right for us?

Give a fuck about Slot, his names funny, so therefore will fail

We've got the moneyball freaks back in charge. We will hire several managers to replace Klopp in the aggregate. Mourinho is coming in as 'touchline and interview coach'

Watched a few Feyenoord highlight and wow....the Eredivise is pretty uninspiring

Slot plays heavy metal football like Klopp. Intensity. The difference is that there's strangely not a lot of width. Tbh it seems pretty easy to run through midfields in the Eredivise so I'm not sure what I'm seeing either. Take a look at this game - easiest 6-0 ever.

Is he just Ten Hag lite?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esjf28H1vFQ

Hmm

960x0.jpg

Watched a few Feyenoord highlight and wow....the Eredivise is pretty uninspiring

Slot plays heavy metal football like Klopp. Intensity. The difference is that there's strangely not a lot of width. Tbh it seems pretty easy to run through midfields in the Eredivise so I'm not sure what I'm seeing either. Take a look at this game - easiest 6-0 ever.

Is he just Ten Hag lite?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esjf28H1vFQ

Ten Hag being a shit manager shouldnt put us off Slot if he's the man Edwards wants to go for.

If we do end up coming 2nd/3rd and throwing away this rare chance at a title (yes - the games at United & Palace were throwing results away) then I feel we might need a season or two of anarchy and chaos from Mourinho in the press to cleanse the soul ahead of whoever comes in after him to steady the ship.

Not convinced by any narrative that Ten Hag being crap at United means we shouldn't look at another manager because he's from the same league. If this was the case then we'd never have signed Suarez from Ajax because Babel was shite.

Not convinced by any narrative that Ten Hag being crap at United means we shouldn't look at another manager because he's from the same league. If this was the case then we'd never have signed Suarez from Ajax because Babel was shite.
Very poor simile mate.

It’s not even Pep vs Klopp or Arteta because there isn’t that monetary difference.

Guess it's more the fact Feyenoord are 9 points off top spot and got dumped out the Champions League, losing to Celtic.

(Ok it's mostly because he is a Harkonnen / Varys in a tracksuit)

Very poor simile mate.

It’s not even Pep vs Klopp or Arteta because there isn’t that monetary difference.

Ajax have twice the turnover and usually spend 3-4 times more than Feyenoord on transfers per season. Its a massive massive difference between them financially.

Guess it's more the fact Feyenoord are 9 points off top spot and got dumped out the Champions League, losing to Celtic.

(Ok it's mostly because he is a Harkonnen / Varys in a tracksuit)

They were out even if they lost away to Celtic in the last game. They finished 3rd in the group regardless with Lazio and Atletico. I dont think it was expected that they would qualify from that group.

Its actually more impressive to keep challenging when you sell your best players, and continue to develop young players.

They looked really good v AM in Madrid. Lost at home due to 2-3 defensive errors.

In ME we trust? They're going for a coach similar to Klopp. It's either that, or someone who plays a different game.

Wonder what happened to Ruben?

The job will be on Indeed next week, and recruitment consultants will be pestering the duty manger of the local Co-op.

So if you could have any manager (except Alonso, Guardiola, Arteta) who would you want? Someone we could raid a club for?

Beyond Carlo and Zizou (who I'm not even sure would match our player's abilities), who could we put in a cheeky offer for?

What about Hoeness? Stuttgart Manager? He's got them to third in the BL.

Ajax have twice the turnover and usually spend 3-4 times more than Feyenoord on transfers per season. Its a massive massive difference between them financially.
Ajax are ridiculously shite. They are 5th and 38 points behind! Why use them for a comparison? Why not PSV who are 9 points ahead of Arnie?!

Back
Top Bottom