• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's off to Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerOnions

Let's Push Things Forward
Administrator
Which lucky fuckers got tickets?

And who's going anyway?

I'm trying to find out info about fan parks and all these things to convince friends to come to Paris with me but I need some info

i wish ...
it's going to be an emotional final for me ...
last time - when we beat the spuds, my now 7 year old had a seizure. I was with the kids, while my wife was with him in the hospital.
Was happy we won ... obviously ... but I couldn't really 'go crazy' ...
hopefully this time, we smash whoever and I can go crazy ... with him

I will be in Nova Scotia for the final…
so nowhere near Paris …
I will be watching and celebrating

i wish ...
it's going to be an emotional final for me ...
last time - when we beat the spuds, my now 7 year old had a seizure. I was with the kids, while my wife was with him in the hospital.
Was happy we won ... obviously ... but I couldn't really 'go crazy' ...
hopefully this time, we smash whoever and I can go crazy ... with him
Happy he's recovered!

I'm in Malta, not that I'd have had a chance of getting tickets (rightfully, should go to away fans and season tickets first). Anyone knows any good Liverpool places in Malta let me know, would be good to watch amongst fans at least!

I'm in Malta, not that I'd have had a chance of getting tickets (rightfully, should go to away fans and season tickets first). Anyone knows any good Liverpool places in Malta let me know, would be good to watch amongst fans at least!

Ah nice one. Did Malta few years ago and it’s nice. Bound to be somewhere in Valletta. Tell em Mom sent you.

How dire is the ticket situation this time? I hadn't even considered going this time, but now it's here...

I know a couple of people who have boxes so they might be able to help, otherwise I guess I'll just watch it on tv.

It's going to be worse than ever. You can drive there in five minutes and we've got about ten times more 'fans' than a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom