• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's off to Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help appreciated!

Hi Domsun
We could maybe add you to our ferry (Newhaven-Dieppe, 10am Thusday) if that is any use ?

My wife would be a tad miffed if I suggested taking you all the way to Paris, as the CL final is, in her eyes, just an excuse to go on a romantic trip to Paris shops, sights, perfumeries, restaurants, etc. ! So you'd be on your own from Dieppe. I know there is a direct train to Paris from there.

But we could get you across the water if that's any use ?

Managed to secure a ticket but not many options left to get there without paying ridiculous money or staying multiple days. Anyone know someone who booked travel but can’t go? Happy to pay for name swap on flight or Eurostar.

Any help appreciated!

Can't say whether you will get stung or not but there's a single ticket from Gatwick on the 'Liverpool European Away/Finals' group on Facebook. I would link it but i'm not allowed!

May be worth posting in there as well in case there's anyone with a spot for you if this one is a dud or gone.
Screenshot_20220524-130749_Samsung Internet

Managed to secure a ticket but not many options left to get there without paying ridiculous money or staying multiple days. Anyone know someone who booked travel but can’t go? Happy to pay for name swap on flight or Eurostar.

Any help appreciated!

It's quite cheap at the minute. Use Skyscanner

Did anyone book into a pub in Paris? I'm tryna figure out if the fan park is enough or to hedge bets

sky news ..

Liverpool FC fans travelling to France for the Champions League final and families going on holiday for half-term face long queues in Dover.
Thousands of fans went to the port in Kent on Friday to board ferries to Paris, ahead of Saturday's match against Real Madrid.
Ferries were extra busy and there were long queues to get into the port, with families travelling to the continent during the school holidays.
Liam Devlin, who was among those queuing in the port, wrote on Twitter: "Absolute chaos at the Port of Dover.
"Taking around three hours to get through to the gates to even board any ferry, double the amount of time they advise.
"No organisation whatsoever. Shambles."
Irish Ferries warned customers to expect delays of "up to three hours" through port security and check-in.
P&O Ferries added that traffic on a key road into Dover port was "at a standstill" and there were also long queues on the A20 approaching the town.

Hi Domsun
We could maybe add you to our ferry (Newhaven-Dieppe, 10am Thusday) if that is any use ?

My wife would be a tad miffed if I suggested taking you all the way to Paris, as the CL final is, in her eyes, just an excuse to go on a romantic trip to Paris shops, sights, perfumeries, restaurants, etc. ! So you'd be on your own from Dieppe. I know there is a direct train to Paris from there.

But we could get you across the water if that's any use ?

Much appreciated for the offer! I would have responded sooner but the site has been down for me this week.

I managed to get return flight for just shy of £400 so not too bad considering most airlines were quoting over that for one way.

Thanks for all responses, let’s get number 7!

The fanzone is an hour away from stadium whilst the Madrid one is close by. UEFA stitching us up there

I’ve also heard there are metro strikes so plan ahead for those going there

Potentially 2, definitely 1 cat 2 available if it helps anyone there.

Person wanting 800 each to cover what they paid. 420 ish face value.

Would anyone trust the people selling tickets on twitter? There's a bunch on there but it's hard to tell what's fake

You think that's bad?

I'm charging @Athens £20 to come to mine for some poor quality pizza and he'll potentially be watching the match on an iPad unless it's on free TV or I figure out how to mirror the iPad to my TV/Xbox.
That's expensive for Pizza, FYI all Euro matches are free legal and on LiveScore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom