• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Will City Drop Points

Prefix for Poll Threads

Will City Drop Points

• Logically, Yes

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Logically, No

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • They shouldn't, but I feel like the gods will give us something

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
Dias was forced out of Sunday’s 5-0 win over Newcastle United at the Etihad Stadium due to a hamstring injury and Pep Guardiola later stated he, Stones and Walker will not play for City in the remaining three matches of the season.

While Fernandinho replaced Dias, the 19-year-old Egan-Riley made his league debut as an 87th-minute substitute for Aymeric Laporte. Mbete, who is 18, was an unused member of the matchday squad and has yet to play in the Premier League.
Nathan Ake’s ankle problem makes the defender a serious doubt for Wednesday’s trip to Wolves meaning one of Egan-Riley or Mbete may be under consideration to start, although Guardiola’s options include moving Rodri from midfield into his rearguard

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nders-to-show-their-worth-for-manchester-city

[/article]

Come on you Wolves and Hammers.

[article]
Dias was forced out of Sunday’s 5-0 win over Newcastle United at the Etihad Stadium due to a hamstring injury and Pep Guardiola later stated he, Stones and Walker will not play for City in the remaining three matches of the season.

While Fernandinho replaced Dias, the 19-year-old Egan-Riley made his league debut as an 87th-minute substitute for Aymeric Laporte. Mbete, who is 18, was an unused member of the matchday squad and has yet to play in the Premier League.
Nathan Ake’s ankle problem makes the defender a serious doubt for Wednesday’s trip to Wolves meaning one of Egan-Riley or Mbete may be under consideration to start, although Guardiola’s options include moving Rodri from midfield into his rearguard

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nders-to-show-their-worth-for-manchester-city

[/article]

Come on you Wolves and Hammers.

They’re both going to get 5 slammed past them now.

281989423_10225923853416571_5078085014221152470_n.jpg

If we'd beaten Spurs and they'd beaten West Ham I would have far less confidence they'd drop points against Villa. As it stands I am much more upbeat about it

Will Stevie G get a statue at Anfield if he manages to beat city and we win the league?

So much hinges on Thursday - both a) performance and b) team selection. A win with rotation will hopefully send him in buzzing. If Ings/Watkins/Coutinho get amongst the back line then anything can happen, but let's be clear - City will score so Villa need to go for it. If they play like they did against us then I would be happy that they had a go.

Well, it could be inferred from that they are due for a win…

.. but we KNOW the real truth

I’d be shitting myself if I were a City fan right now - PIGMOL & The CABAL have them right where they want them to inflict maximum harm.

Even their players are in on it now… purposely missing late penalties.

I wonder what they want most - a title or “fume fuel”.

I’d be shitting myself if I were a City fan right now - PIGMOL & The CABAL have them right where they want them to inflict maximum harm.

Even their players are in on it now… purposely missing late penalties.

I wonder what they want most - a title or “fume fuel”.
This may be the bestest reason ever for allowing City to win the title - if they don't The Fume will spontaneously combust and there'll be no more hilarious Fume threads to keep us entertained throughout next season as we outperform Haaland's City in both the CL & PL.

The fume thread about us is split into two topics at the minute

1) Liverpool are part of the establishment and the establishment want the established team to win at all costs

2) How dare the scousers boo the establishment, why can't they be a part of the establishment like everybody else?

The fume thread about us is split into two topics at the minute

1) Liverpool are part of the establishment and the establishment want the established team to win at all costs

2) How dare the scousers boo the establishment, why can't they be a part of the establishment like everybody else?

The pre match thread for Villa is 92% expecting a win so they ARE confident

This is the ninth time that the Premier League title has been decided on the final day and in the previous eight seasons the leader always went on to lift the trophy.

You just know that the sequence has to break sometime !

This is the ninth time that the Premier League title has been decided on the final day and in the previous eight seasons the leader always went on to lift the trophy.

You just know that the sequence has to break sometime !
This is the third time we’ve been chasing city for the title on the last day in the last decade.

Third time’s a charm.

I had a dream last night that Cash was the deciding factor. Either that means City walk it or that lightening fast Villa right back is going to produce a game defining moment.

Take your pick!

I had somehow forgotten that City were ahead at the start of the day, that time Aguero scored in extra time. It was more that they nearly made a total balls of it, than had some magnificent victory.

Just more omens that prove City will definitely win. They'll be 2 nil up inside the first 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom