• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
3pm Games
AUSTRALIA VS PERU

DENMARK VS FRANCE (one to watch)

Might see the Lemars and Fekirs today as France have already qualified.
Denmark look likely to follow them through although a defeat and Australia winning would send them home so they cant afford to relax

7pm Games
ICELAND VS CROATIA

NIGERIA VS ARGENTINA (one to watch)

So Croatia are through and have little to play for, Nigeria would need to win and swing 5 goals to pass Croatia to league winner, so Croatia will no doubt be a reserve team.
So it could be a straight shoot out between Iceland and Argentina, who can score more?
Or will Nigeria play for the draw with their goal difference.
All thats sure is that Argentina need to win and hope Iceland cant shock a weakened Croatia.
Lets face it ANYTHING could happen. Except Croatia not topping the group. That wont happen.

This is my prediction for the games:-

AUSTRALIA VS PERU = PERU WIN maybe a 2-1 victory to PERU

DENMARK VS FRANCE = Not really one to watch - I suspect a 1-1 draw, or a draw in any case. Do not expect a winner in this game.

ICELAND VS CROATIA = Croatia win - obviously (expecting a 2-0 win for Croatia).

NIGERIA VS ARGENTINA (one to watch) = definitely one to watch, what you can expect is a dirty game by the Argentinian's they will make Quaresma look amateur, and most likely try and get one of our Nigerian bro's sent off. However the game could go either way and will most likely end as a 3-1 or 4-1 result to either team. Sadly for many of you South American cock lovers - don't expect much from Messi - he is not surrounded by world class talent and without that he is an ordinary player - you may see something from him if Aguero is allowed to play.

Enjoy the games everyone.

Just a word on the day 12 games as I never got a chance to post - I actually enjoyed all that drama in the Portugal game. Obviously if it was during a Liverpool/England game I would be very angry BUT actually I think it adds to the debates we have.

Goodnite bitches,

MORON

AUSTRALIA VS PERU = Australia have a mighty prize in sight and although I've enjoyed Peru they are out and won't have the same heart and energy.
Aussies 2-1.

DENMARK VS FRANCE = Even the French 2nd team are better than this Danish side who are very luck y to be in the position they are.
France 2-0.

ICELAND VS CROATIA = Croatia have already said they will rest players. Iceland could nick this (at least I hope they do) and I'll go with my heart rather than my head. Iceland 1-0.

NIGERIA VS ARGENTINA = It would be awesome to see Argentina out (as it would Portugal last night, poor Iran missing that great chance at the end = but they were cunts too soooo ). However with everything on the line I expect them to beat a Nigeria side which has looked talented but strangely lackadaisical in both matches so far.
Argentina 2-1.

Peru is awesome so 2-0 win for them

France and Denmark 2-2 draw

Croatia will win 2-0

Argentina to cheat/fluke an undeserved 2-1 win

AUSTRALIA VS PERU = Australia have a mighty prize in sight and although I've enjoyed Peru they are out and won't have the same heart and energy.
Aussies 2-1.

DENMARK VS FRANCE = Even the French 2nd team are better than this Danish side who are very luck y to be in the position they are.
France 2-0.

ICELAND VS CROATIA = Croatia have already said they will rest players. Iceland could nick this (at least I hope they do) and I'll go with my heart rather than my head. Iceland 1-0.

NIGERIA VS ARGENTINA = It would be awesome to see Argentina out (as it would Portugal last night, poor Iran missing that great chance at the end = but they were cunts too soooo ). However with everything on the line I expect them to beat a Nigeria side which has looked talented but strangely lackadaisical in both matches so far.
Argentina 2-1.
You are only biging up that French team because you got Frog in your username. You have got to stop being racist like.

You are only biging up that French team because you got Frog in your username. You have got to stop being racist like.
Nah. Because I remember a certain young lady I lived with once upon a time, in another lifetime it seems, in the South. Joyous Summer that was. *sighs at youth long lost *

Review of Portugal vs. Iran :

36257487_10216864254904629_2328948498747097088_n.jpg

Vi er røøøøde, vi er hviiiide, vi står sammen side om side... ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Eriksen masterclass incoming!!

*please*

Andreas Christensen starts in midfield alongside Delaney.. could be a smart move.

Still no Dolberg.. the fuck is this Åge!?!??!

Back when he played for Libpool if you had predicted that Iago Asspass would be scoring goals for Spain in the 2018 World Cup I would have laughed in your face and called you an idiot.

Back when he played for Libpool if you had predicted that Iago Asspass would be scoring goals for Spain in the 2018 World Cup I would have laughed in your face and called you an idiot.

It is quite hard to get your head around. He also scored 20-odd goals in La Liga last season, I think.

Bewildering.

ITV4 standard definition... I feel like I need glasses
It's just horrible, I can't watch it.

I have no idea how people watch SD on a regular basis. They've cut bitrates constantly over the last couple of years & TV's are way bigger than they were too.

This French game is fucking dire.

ITV4 HD is on virgin. Just checked freesat & it's not on there so must be just sky or virgin unfortunately.

The French and Danish have (correctly) deduced that Australia is going to lose to Peru so there is really no need to turn up for the match zzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom