• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm exciting big things from the Argies v Nigeria later to make up for this shit

Fekir looked very good. Control, good team player, Ace shot, very strong on the ball. I want him again - just sort out payment /injury terms!

Croatia made 9 changes. Strengthening my forecast of an Icelandic win!

Aguero dropped. Argies have made 5 changes. Still expect them to win as Nigeria have lacked 'heart' for me and when the going gets tough Argentina will win out.

Fekir looked very good. Control, good team player, Ace shot, very strong on the ball. I want him again - just sort out payment /injury terms!
No way..no way....will not last in our system. More suited to united where they park the bus and have picnic all game.

Awesome, awesome control. Superb goal.

And then they show that fat twat playing to the cameras. Bin that cunt.

Ever Banega has played two fucking sumptuous balls, For that, and the fact he helped put Utd out of Europe, I'm interested.

That Messi goal was absolutely phenomenal. The touches before the strike at goal could only be done by him.

So Gary Lineker and the BBC team think a drug fuelled Maradona is a "character". Yeah, what fucking ever !!

Why do they play Higuain instead of Aguero? Higuain should have been retired after the 2014 final. And where's Dybala?

Nope. He's lucky it bounced off his head. I don't think these refs are taking into account natural hand movements, just reaction time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom