• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2012 FA Cup Final Liverpool v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching a game that is being transmitted via satellite, streamed by some random ukranian in HD behind a proxy, encoded and compressed via 20nm die processors, transmitted via fiberoptics, and dynamically balanced via p2p video sharing. But FIFA have to go on testing how they might figure out how an object crossed a line, and the most plastic team in world football get an undeserved win.

I feel cheated. With all the posts and crossbars we've been hitting it had to happen.

Video tech please

and the plastic flags go wild ! bollox .

fuck it , i hope loads of their lot get a good kicking on tuesday night .

Oh well pathetic 1st half, great 2nd after big man came on and shouls of been 2-2 but wasn't to be..

Bring on the 2012/13 season..

We paid Chelsea far too much respect until we were 2-0 down. That's fucking pathetic given Chelsea were running on empty against Newcastle and are preserving themselves for the CL final. We should have thrown everything at them from the start and burnt them out, not wait until things looked completely hopeless. Once again, for me, Dalglish got this wrong.

it wasnt a goal, it wasnt completely over the line, simple as, anyone that thinks its a goal is a big wet queef

Pleased for Big Andy today. He needs to keep building on this, so I hope Budgie decides to take him to the Euros. That ought to keep him fit for next season.

Kenny should have started carroll.
On that second half everyone bar henderson played well.

Wasn't a goal. Whole ball didn't cross the line.
Kenny got it wrong though. Everyone one could see Carroll needed to start.

Carroll came a player for us today, it's just a shame we have a manager who didn't send us out to win from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom