• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Arsenal pre match thread (H) 28 September Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two so far in his Liverpool career.

You mean you don't find all the games he's missed even slightly concerning? Playing every league game in a season isn't at all unusual for many keepers. I can't even remember Clemence, Grobbelaar, Dudek or Reina missing more than a match. I guess some of them did, but usually keepers only tend to get injured via contact. Becker seems to pick up muscle strains. That is quite unusual for a keeper.

You mean you don't find all the games he's missed even slightly concerning? Playing every league game in a season isn't at all unusual for many keepers. I can't even remember Clemence, Grobbelaar, Dudek or Reina missing more than a match. I guess some of them did, but usually keepers only tend to get injured via contact. Becker seems to pick up muscle strains. That is quite unusual for a keeper.

No, not really. He's had that calf injury from the start of last season were he was out for 11 games and a hip injury were he missed 3 games.
He also just missed 1 game for Roma, and had 1 injury before that in Brazil. There are a lot of other players I'd be worried about or call injury prone before him.
Matip and Gomez comes to mind.

Just checked for fun, but Reina missed 9 games for us and 37 games so far in his career.

According to RedmenTV he is out, but they have been the only source to rule him out. I have not found anything in the mainstream media
If you think that is the only source to rule him out then you aren't listening properly

No, not really. He's had that calf injury from the start of last season were he was out for 11 games and a hip injury were he missed 3 games.
He also just missed 1 game for Roma, and had 1 injury before that in Brazil. There are a lot of other players I'd be worried about or call injury prone before him.
Matip and Gomez comes to mind.

Just checked for fun, but Reina missed 9 games for us and 37 games so far in his career.

We'll have to agree to differ. Comparing him with outfield players suggests you're just in a contrary mood.

Trent and Joe have to be more aware of the threat Aubameyang poses on the left side of Arsenal attack.

I’ve got this horrible feeling we’ll start with Fabinho, Milner & Gini in CM.

We'll have to agree to differ. Comparing him with outfield players suggests you're just in a contrary mood.

It would be a worry for sure. Especially calf injuries for a position that is all fast explosive movement. Klopp didn't even like him running to celebrate with salah last season.

It's Hansern, he's always uber positive. I'm jealous, to be honest.

Its not being positive, its a question of what makes a player injury prone. Its a debate that will be still active in the pensioner section of SCM in 30 years.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Milner, Jones, Minamino, Jota, Origi, Williams.

David Luiz and Tierney at CB. Gabriel, Ceballos and Saka all benched. We're dickheads if we don't batter them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom