• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (H) - EL Thursday 8:00pm

Attempting positivity… we will respond to this on Sunday.

Every issue of this season has been shown this game.

Fragile at the back.
Wasteful up front.
Barely any options with raw pace

I don’t mind losing when we have a bad day. This upsets me less than Sunday as we played well enough to win. We were awful tonight and deserved to lose, as Atalanta were excellent.

Oh well at least Jota is back. With him we still have a chance of something this season

Fragile at the back.
Wasteful up front.

I don’t mind losing when we have a bad day. This upsets me less than Sunday as we played well enough to win. We were awful tonight and deserved to lose, as Atalanta were excellent.

1) we didn't respond after the united criticism.
2) Ali won't be back
3) still no pace

This is it now. I expect a valiant 1-1 against palace.

Fragile at the back.
Wasteful up front.

Get that match thread started my man. Before another travesty occurs

Awful team performance. Absolutly shocking. Poor from Klopp as well. Thats the Europa League done and anything but a win on Sunday will derail the league season as well.

So many shite performances.

But I have to say Gomez, Keheller, Szoboslai, Kostas, Nunez and Konate particularly crap today.

Klopp completely at fault though with initial team selection.

Fragile at the back.
Wasteful up front.

we were meant to respond to the man u game today ... hopefully our response will be better sunday and we will only lose by 1-2

Very tempted to work out how to ban Dreamy. Started the thread and then didn’t turn up for the game

Not a singular positive to be gleamed from that.

It's the type of game that destroys confidence, and we didn't have much of it

Back
Top Bottom