• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Bournemouth (A) - Sun 21st 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy with the team, but there's plenty of players who haven't mastered the position they have been selected for, so we're looking unbalanced and clunky. We are controlling the game, though.

Fuck, that looks bad for Diaz.

I really want to say sub Nunez cause right now he's basically ruining every attack he's involved in but when you least expect it that Donkey can create something from nothing.

I really want to say sub Nunez cause right now he's basically ruining every attack he's involved in but when you least expect it that Donkey can create something from nothing.
True he's ruining every attack, but he's the only one doing anything in the final third. Jotas a ghost, and Diaz is on the periphery

He’s not been offside and is keeping their centre backs very busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom