• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

11 shots from mo, but sure, let's just have a nervy 20 minutes instead

Kelleher - 7

Bradley - 8
Quansah - 7 (first half 6, 2nd 8)
Virgil - 7.5
Gomez - 6

Endo - 7
Szobo - 6
Mac - 9

Salah - 7 (+1 for the goal)
Nunez - 6.5
Diaz - 7.5

Harvey - 6

Absolutely get fucked with that "brilliant performance" bollocks. What things must be considered? We were fucking awful

We were great chasing the game but the moment we were in front, massive reminder that this is a team in transition

We were great chasing the game but the moment we were in front, massive reminder that this is a team in transition

I don't know if I'd say we were great when chasing the game. It honestly felt more that Brighton let us, considering how they turned it on the second we took the lead

Nervy game, but we turned up in the second half yet again and snuffed Brighton out with tactical fouls, keeping the better and speeding up passing in the final third. Even when Salah is shit he's likely going to make the difference at the end. Mac Allister was comfortably the man of the match.

Szobozslai needs to find his sparkle again. He's not doing much wrong, but we're not seeing the potential. super star be can be. Onwards!

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd say we were great when chasing the game. It honestly felt more that Brighton let us, considering how they turned it on the second we took the lead

Nah, we pressed them into submission when we were chasing. It was us who let them back into it when we had them

Klopp leaves us far easier to defend by keeping Salah on till the death, while our faster players (Nunez & Diaz) go off hence, making the counter far easier to negate.

He should rightly get plaudits for another goal (& I'd give him the assist too) but he was so wasteful ... If his chances had fallen to Darwin, at least we'd have won 2-1 with 3 bars rattled or something.

Absolutely get fucked with that "brilliant performance" bollocks. What things must be considered? We were fucking awful
You must have been watching a different game to me. Brighton pressed almost as good as we did. I thought we were brilliant. 30 shots.
By the by, Salah’s pass for Diaz’s offside goal was outrageous.

Reactions: dee
Don't worry, this team won't make it through the run in

Fucking disgraceful performance. The second we took the lead, everyone's bowels collectively fell out
How do you make that?
We almost made it 3-1 like 6 times after we took the lead.

Back
Top Bottom