• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

Glad for the 3 points, but fuck me...Gomez is really shit, can't understand why Klopp persist with him, we have Simi (on the bench today) and Robbo.
And Pussy pink boots (Gakpo) needs moving on both him and Graven' are adding very little to the team
Still we have the 3 points today

Last edited:
De Zerbi shouldnt be on the short list in regards to be our new manager. Dont want to look at that «creative» style of playing our from the back every week. Fuck that.

Klopp leaves us far easier to defend by keeping Salah on till the death, while our faster players (Nunez & Diaz) go off hence, making the counter far easier to negate.

He should rightly get plaudits for another goal (& I'd give him the assist too) but he was so wasteful ... If his chances had fallen to Darwin, at least we'd have won 2-1 with 3 bars rattled or something.
True,True

Kelleher - 6 (poor fumble)

Bradley - 7
Quansah - 7.5
Virgil - 8
Gomez - 6.5

Endo - 7
Szobo - 6
Mac - 9

Salah - 6 (inc +1 for the goal)
Nunez - 6
Diaz - 7.5

Harvey - 6

Mo is a weird one. While we are moaning over his missed chances, we don't get nearly the same amount of chances when he is not on the pitch.

Even when he is playing "badly", he gets chances, scores and get involved in the goals. His passes to Bradley and Diaz were sublime even while playing shit.

Meanwhile i see ratings of 6 and 7 but if he were not on the pitch we would have likely lost or drawn the game.

Bradley got an 8.6 rating and Motm according to fotmob.

41/48 passes with 4 chances created.
4/6 successful dribbles.

Very impressive going forward today and grew into the game defensively.

Mo is a weird one. While we are moaning over his missed chances, we don't get nearly the same amount of chances when he is not on the pitch.

Even when he is playing "badly", he gets chances, scores and get involved in the goals. His passes to Bradley and Diaz were sublime even while playing shit.

Meanwhile i see ratings of 6 and 7 but if he were not on the pitch we would have likely lost or drawn the game.
This is it, it's a huge aspect of his game. Also reason why Klopp leaves him for the whole game, because something may happen.

He missed a few but not all of the chances today were clear cut ones either today.

Nothing like a 6-7 today, he was the first name you would have wanted the chance on 65 minute to fall to and interesting to here what Macca said about him after the game, says it all really.

4/6 successful dribbles.

Lol, FotMob is BS.
second half yes a 7-8 maybe.

Lol, FotMob is BS.
second half yes a 7-8 maybe.
I feel all them out there have their own dodgy ratings, but do the stats lie?

He was doing a lot of our attacking driving with the ball first half and getting to the byline.

4/6 successful dribbles.

Yep, but also part of a right side that let Brighton do what they please for the first 35 minutes. 8.6 seems generous.

I feel all them out there have their own dodgy ratings, but do the stats lie?

He was doing a lot of our attacking driving with the ball first half and getting to the byline.
Is that average across various sources or something they calculated?
I was actually looking at their data APIs for something I wanted to try out but curious.

Yep, but also part of a right side that let Brighton do what they please for the first 35 minutes. 8.6 seems generous.
Key word being part. No help from Salah, little from Szobo and Quansah tried but struggled just as much.

Klopp knew they set out to target that side but took the risk to let it pan out without making any tactical tweaks.

Key word being part. No help from Salah, little from Szobo and Quansah tried but struggled just as much.
I wonder when Mo misses a chance, he blames Bradders for not being there to pass to ;)
In fair few of the cases in 2nd half, it was down to him to do his basics.
2nd half, he was a lot better? Does that imply Mo was also a lot better? I don't think so.

I’d rather we lose in games “we should have won” than lose games where we weren’t good enough. Shows that we’re doing enough of the right things

But it is frustrating that we make chances that a lot of other teams finish with ease… we just happen to make shit loads of chances and find ways to win

I half agree, but we weren't exactly struggling without him in Jan. I feel the teams got a bit of the gerrards when he's there. When he's on the pitch everyone goes through him. When he's not there, others up their game

Back
Top Bottom