• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League semis

Bundesliga have now secured that extra CL spot and seeing as BVB are sitting 5th and can't be caught, congrats to them. Quite fitting after tonight.

Seriously though, is it necessarly the worst thing for a player to get a specific criticism from your coach? He’s not saying he’s worthless, he says he made a mistake in a specific instance, which the player and everyone who watched the game already knows. I get that some may not take public criticism well, but if this were established as a norm, I don’t think most people would mind. At least you know your boss is honest with what they say.

Am I totally in the wrong here?
Hey Everyone! I think @rurikbird made a mistake by posting this here. He went in too early and aggressive and got caught out by his emotions.

Adeyemi missed the best chance of the half - decent save from Donnarumma. Dortmund still with a narrow advantage at half-time.

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a defensive performance as much as Dortmund's performance tonight. A real yellow wall, they were so well positioned in every episode, blocking every shot and first to every bounce and when all failed, the frame of the goal was their friend. Credit to Terzic who could have crumbled after what happened last season, but he's showing there is a real coach there. What an achievement for Dortmund and German football!

PSG won't be in for Darwin in summer, they're perfectly capable of hitting the post without him.
I am so glad you have started this, I said to the wife watching tonights game..."Fuck me this PSG team is an actual Realization of Darwin Nunez"

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a defensive performance as much as Dortmund's performance tonight. A real yellow wall, they were so well positioned in every episode, blocking every shot and first to every bounce and when all failed, the frame of the goal was their friend. Credit to Terzic who could have crumbled after what happened last season, but he's showing there is a real coach there. What an achievement for Dortmund and German football!
Really ? Its been that long since you have seen a good defensive performance ? Did you not see Liverpool vs Atalanta.

View: https://twitter.com/DaveOCKOP/status/1787975319887966249[/URL]

BTW his assistant coaches are Nuri Şahin and Sven Bender. This is like Inglethorpe, Milly and Hendo assembling a coaching team and leading us to a CL final.

EDIT: the S on Şahin still works! Good job with transitioning the settings, mods.

View: https://twitter.com/aritrabvb1909/status/1787956117093437587[/URL]

Also happy for this guy - for a while it looked like he was over the hill, but playing like that in the LC semi-final at age 35 just cemented his legacy as one of the classiest centre-backs of the last 10 years. Even without pace his brain and experience is invaluable.

It’s a tense affair in Madrid. Bayern doing well and bringing boos from the home fans. Gnabry off injured.

Imagine getting paid for having the absolute worst opinions about football. Massive prick

Back
Top Bottom