• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

City post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Wijnaldum was the best player on the pitch. Imperious.
He was brilliant. The final third was an issue for him...but his job is to intercept and keep it moving in tight spaces.

So glad you raised that point in your previous point .. tonite we all celebrate because we took down the team that scores against nearly everyone and was undefeated domestically. Rejoyce !!!!

If he was good in the final 3rd and had a good final ball, Wini would be world class. As he is, he's still pretty good in the big games.

I just worry when we need to beat the bus, how we'll do without Phil's bit of magic.

If he was good in the final 3rd and had a good final ball, Wini would be world class. As he is, he's still pretty good in the big games.

I just worry when we need to beat the bus, how we'll do without Phil's bit of magic.

Salah magic will have to do

Keys and Gray, in their morgue-like atmosphere, were clearly gutted Liverpool won, they were obsessively searching for negatives:

Great win. We need a keeper and another cb and we would be almost set. Great team spirit for those crazy 2 minutes when we changed the game

Can was very good today too. It'd be great if we kept him (new contract) and played him ahead of Henderson for the rest of the season.

giphy.gif

For those that havent seen the clip.
What a manager. What a man. Boss!

Klopp: “You can have a look at this game in different ways. You can look at it as a manager and say 'OK, we could have done this or that better.' Or you can have a look at it as a football fan and say 'What the f*** was that?' It was unbelievable."

I love Robertson, great in both defence and attack. Plus he's keeping that shit thick cunt Moreno well away from the first team.
Well.. let's wait and see next week, after Alberto has had a week of training.

Mind you, to be fair to Moreno, besides the Sevilla debacle, he's been pretty decent this year.

Nice to have competition on the left side. I think going forward, against the weaker sides, Alberto still has more about him in the final 3rd. Although Robbo, hasn't played enough for me to say that conclusively.

Andy Robertson has thanked Liverpool fans for their "unbelievable" support during Sunday's 4-3 win over Manchester City.
The left-back kept Raheem Sterling quiet for much of the game at Anfield as Jurgen Klopp's side ended City's 22-game unbeaten streak in the Premier League.

And the Scotland international defender was delighted with the support he received on Sunday afternoon.
"It was unbelievable," Robertson told the club's official TV station.
"I’d won a couple of tackles and The Kop were signing my name, it gives you goosebumps.

"I can’t thank the fans enough for their support since day one. That is the best [atmosphere] I have played in.
"The last two goals were sloppy on our part, but it was all about the three points today, whether it was 4-1 or 4-3 - we will look at it when it’s all calmed down and look at the analysis.
"We know on our day we can compete with anyone, and that’s what we will aim to do every week."

Andy Robertson has thanked Liverpool fans for their "unbelievable" support during Sunday's 4-3 win over Manchester City.
The left-back kept Raheem Sterling quiet for much of the game at Anfield as Jurgen Klopp's side ended City's 22-game unbeaten streak in the Premier League.

And the Scotland international defender was delighted with the support he received on Sunday afternoon.
"It was unbelievable," Robertson told the club's official TV station.
"I’d won a couple of tackles and The Kop were signing my name, it gives you goosebumps.

"I can’t thank the fans enough for their support since day one. That is the best [atmosphere] I have played in.
"The last two goals were sloppy on our part, but it was all about the three points today, whether it was 4-1 or 4-3 - we will look at it when it’s all calmed down and look at the analysis.
"We know on our day we can compete with anyone, and that’s what we will aim to do every week."

The Kop were signing his name? How very inclusive of them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom