• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

City post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing performance by our midfield and forward lads. Truly brilliant. Right now our GK is number 1 replacement priority. Without a doubt we have the shittest keepers in the premier league.

I hope Gomez never plays RB for us again, and that he has over a year on loan before having a sniff at cb. For £8M, Robertson on the other side is showing how it's done.

Great goals by the front though, thought Mane worked his bollocks off, Firmino and Salah beautiful finishes and nice by Ox to start it all going. Nice how there was little-no discussion about Cuntinho.

A few thoughts - most of them were in the match thread too:
  • Karius should have saved the first goal. We MUST invest in a goalkeeper - Oblak please, as @doctor_mac & @the count have agreed
  • I get Gomez made the error - but he's a kid and even Stevie Wonder can see the talent there. He's learning against the best, unlike TAA.
  • Robbo - wow. Moreno's injury has given us the best LB since Riise - defends well, attacks well ... Nice to have a quality Scot
  • Can - best game in ages. Read the game really well.
  • Gini - a lot of fuck ups in the final 3rd but he was excellent in the middle and in defensive cover - well done.
  • Ox - uh huh ... goal, assist and some really good stuff ... He's made a good career choice.
  • Salah - class.
  • Bobby - Robbie Fowler vs Gary Neville, MK II ... but his best play? Taking the ball of De Bruyne deep in our half on a nice tackle ... LOVED that.
  • Mane - great goal - hopefully, he's now ready to go on a tear. Also really helped the midfield and defense all game long.
  • If I ever die of a heart attack, blame Liverpool
  • Raheem Sterling - fuck off you cunt. Pity Flanno wasn't on the pitch - probably confused you for his bird (too soon?)

Is Milner our new Lucas? He has taken over the role of conceding free kicks just outside the box in every game.

Heaven or as close as you can get outside of winning trophies or beating Everton or Utd

Like Klopp said... some people will look for hair in their soup.

End of the day, Gomez made one mistake. It cost us a goal.

As did Karius.

As did Ederson. As did Stones. And others. That's how goals happen.

Gomez had a good game besides that.

Special shout out to Ox. In the week that Phil left, to score 4 as a team, and for him to grab the first, we needed that. His energy and pressing was superb today.

Lads I missed it as it was my bezzers 40th. Decent game then!? My phone has been going crazy.l! I’m stuck in a fucking train station with a weird peodo looking cunt on the same platform as me trainspottering! I need to get home and Get this game on!

I thought this was a must win - not because of the league, it's probably already finished ... but it was the first goal post phil and the team had to show it was ready to move on. Great reply ... if only the 'mystery player' was Oblak ...

Like Klopp said... some people will look for hair in their soup.

End of the day, Gomez made one mistake. It cost us a goal.

As did Karius.

As did Ederson. As did Stones. And others. That's how goals happen.

Gomez had a good game besides that.

Special shout out to Ox. In the week that Phil left, to score 4 as a team, and for him to grab the first, we needed that. His energy and pressing was superb today.
Karius made more than one mistake. He's shite.

Ox was great until we went a few goals up and his confidence got the better of his brain.

Robertson presses all the right buttons for me, fantastic

Oxlade-Chamberlain’s goal was fucking great to watch. Just run at them then low into the corner. Boss.

Top four starting to look really good for us now, outside of a melt down we've taken Arsenal out of the equation, now we just need to get some distance from Spurs, and maybe edge ahead of Chelsea for that added security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom