• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confederations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great player but fucking hell how I hate Neymar.
The acting and the antics.

3 added mins is a joke. Luis was shite today

Neymar gave Suarez a run in the diving and pissing about rolling on the floor stakes today.

ibjjxORMIE4Qjj.gif

He'll fit right in at Barcelona with that bunch of utter classless cunts.

Neymar is made for Barcelona with his stupid antics but what a player he is turning out to be. He'll improve playing with Messi.

Cavani is nothing special. Every time I see him play, he looks uninspiring. Suarez was rubbish last night.

Paulinho looked decent enough but their defensive midfielders are average. Brazil missed Coutinho's spark, he could do wonders in that team.

Excellent game here .. Casillas with an excellent save on the Italian RB (diving header) and then Torres, who's back, got open in the box and fired wide from a difficultish angle.

Italy are doing well against the 'Tippy Tappy Bellends'™- I'm enjoying this game lots.

Italy are the new Germany, who were the new Spain, after Spain were the new France and France were the new West Germany.

Keown - 'How can you book him for taking it to the opposition like that?'

Ya know!! The blatant handball!!
Wanker.

YESS!! Pens! I fucking love pens me.

ITALIA ITALIA ITALIAAA!!

I'll be amazed if Italy win this. They can barely kick a ball.

Shearer paying a compliment to Vialli's English.
Yep Alan it's better than yours ya canny prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom