• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

controversy corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=tombrown link=topic=46890.msg1399576#msg1399576 date=1316184671]
Kenny Dalglish is not hung like a donkey, but Phil Thompson is
[/quote]

talking from experience, tom? ;)

[quote author=Delinquent link=topic=46890.msg1399539#msg1399539 date=1316182954]
I don't think Henderson is Liverpool quality.
[/quote]

I don't see that as being controversial.
Neil keeps praising his crosses. Is that it? Is that all we get from him (Downing, considered to be ordinary by many, crosses just as well, beats his man, works harder and has more speed)?
He's been meh so far.

Adam looks to be very much a Murphy mkII.

Some sublime passes and vision, but then gives away the ball the next minute with the most stupid of passes.

50-50 between the two extremes.

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=46890.msg1399586#msg1399586 date=1316185874]
Women that like vampire stuff all harbour a secret rape fantasy
[/quote]
wtf-face.jpg

I don't think Kenny has a plan b.

Henderson's overall game is too timid for us at the moment.

We need to play high intensity football for 90 minutes like we did against Bolton. Anything less and we struggle

We're not one of these teams that can drift in and out of a game and expect to win it.

2nd half against Sunderland, in spells at Arsenal and Stoke we did this and we didn't look threatening.

Nothing too controversial there mind you.

[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=46890.msg1399605#msg1399605 date=1316189324]
We need to play high intensity football for 90 minutes like we did against Bolton. Anything less and we struggle

We're not one of these teams that can drift in and out of a game and expect to win it.

2nd half against Sunderland, in spells at Arsenal and Stoke we did this and we didn't look threatening.

Nothing too controversial there mind you.
[/quote]

This is one of the few things that worries me.

The players we have need to learn what Utd players have done, to never be beaten. Not many of our players have that element of fight in them, Stevie, Suarez, & Bellamy spring to mind. Perhaps a fully firing Carroll, Carra & Reina. I think that's about it.

We'll learn it, it'll just take some time, & some precious points, I just hope not too many.

i dont think we're as good as people seem to think, we certainly wont play like the progression at the end of last season seems to suggest, we'll finish 6th again
and im jealous at how good united and city look this season

i need a shower...............ah, i just saw that pic, i think il leave that shower for now

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=46890.msg1399527#msg1399527 date=1316182260]
I just thought controversy corner was a good thread title :p

I don't think I have any controversial views so early into the season.
[/quote]

So you started a thread because you thought you had a good title for one but no content.

Fucking hell.

[quote author=Dee link=topic=46890.msg1399671#msg1399671 date=1316198262]
[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=46890.msg1399527#msg1399527 date=1316182260]

[/quote]

So you started a thread because you thought you had a good title for one but no content.

Fucking hell.
[/quote]

well, people seem to coming up with enough controversial comments with my help

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=46890.msg1399686#msg1399686 date=1316199258]
[quote author=Dee link=topic=46890.msg1399671#msg1399671 date=1316198262]

[/quote]

Fucking hell.
[/quote]

well, people seem to coming up with enough controversial comments with my help
[/quote]

In fairness the thread has been a success. You haven't courted controversy, but have created a tumescent hive for it.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=46890.msg1399713#msg1399713 date=1316201051]
Coates is better than Skrtel, but only in home matches.
[/quote]
Ha!

OK I will have a go, we won't progress fully until Dirk and Lucas are out of the frame...but you know my thoughts so its not that controversial

Regards

Everything I say is either daft or controversial, so let's try something positive.

Suarez is better than Torres.

I'd drop Jamie Carragher. There, I said it. I put it out there. You can take it or leave it, there it is. He dropped a clanger last week. When there's nothing else on he just sees how hard and how high he can hit the ball, just for the sake of it as well. How shit is that?

I'd make Daniel Agger captain. Infact, I'd put it in his contract that even if he's injured, he can orchestrate things from the dugout like Shanks did. That's if both his arms are working.

I'd send Martin Skrtel the email address for Dolph Ludgren's PA, there's a job for life there.

Carragher needs to be rested, if the players that come in play better then he will have to wait his turn to come back in

Glen Johnson should still be our starting right back when fit

Suarez is not clinical enough to carry the goal scoring burden on his own and a midfield of Downing Adam Lucas and Henderson will not contribute many

Rather than be taught about contraception and that, girls should just be taught to take it up the shitter from an early age

“I ain’t going to say attack don’t let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #OTIS.”

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=46890.msg1399892#msg1399892 date=1316243478]
Rather than be taught about contraception and that, girls should just be taught to take it up the shitter from an early age
[/quote]

Hahaha

Henderson will get sold back to Sunderland for four million in 2013.

Meireles will be Chelsea player of the year.

Coke still put coke in Coke.

I may be wrong here, but i don't think this is a predictions thread lads. More of a how do you assess things so far kinda one. ;)

Ok, things aren't going to go a well as we thought they might after we beat bolton because we were gash against stoke and ming was ace for chelsea. All thoughts and opinions are subject to massive change tomorrow afternoon

[quote author=Krump link=topic=46890.msg1399936#msg1399936 date=1316257475]
Ok, things aren't going to go a well as we thought they might after we beat bolton because we were gash against stoke and ming was ace for chelsea. All thoughts and opinions are subject to massive change tomorrow afternoon
[/quote]
And if we lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom