• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good goal.

Personally I would have hit it first time with my left, instead of being all gay and controlling it like that.

Maybe that's why you've been overlooked for selection by the squadra azzurra coaching staff.

Surprised Conte favoured Eder over Insigne.

Main difference between Belgium and Italy is that Italy look like a team, Belgium are just made up of 11 individuals.

Its kinda hard for me to feel any affinity to towards Belgium. I mean let's be honest, most of their players are cunts really. The trio in midfield have been guilty of ugly, thuggish behaviour. With disgusting broken legs to their names along with the cynical elbowing twat Feillani. Then you have players like Lukaku who continually moans about his club even after they invigorated his career. Hazard is obviously a cunt. Alderweirald and Vertonghen are cunts by default by playing for spurs. The only saving grace is our resident beast Origi. Hope he does well. The rest can fuck off.

I know it's a dreadful stereotype or a cliche or whatever, but Vialli and Henry are really stylish and cool. They're like a Milan and Paris fashion show, and poor Rio is a Bermondsey car boot sale. And they're not even talking in their native language.

I know it's a dreadful stereotype or a cliche or whatever, but Vialli and Henry are really stylish and cool. They're like a Milan and Paris fashion show, and poor Rio is a Bermondsey car boot sale. And they're not even talking in their native language.

Basically, imagine what they're all having for dinner. Pie and a pint for rio.

Putting a Rolls Royce like De Bruyne on the wing and playing a knuckle-dragger Fellaini as a "10" is worthy of keelhauling, not to mention breaking up an established center back pairing.

b0cad1781eaf85cfb487f1648a7e11de.jpg

Conte's had a nose bleed since midway through the first half. Hopefully a sign of stress-related struggles to come with Chelski. That and his wig blowing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom