• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Round of 16 - Monday 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly though, who didn't know Hodgsons England would end up being completely shit when it mattered?

he should have gone last time

He should never have arrived. I mean his credentials were a half decent stint at Blackburn Rovers in 1920.

Sturridge isn't a winger, he looked out of the game playing wide, but still managed to play the pass for the penalty and createEngland's three best chances.

Hodgson is an amateur, defeatist cunt.

Awesome celebration there from the players and supporters.
Loved it.

Last edited:
Head up lads, there's always the world cup round the corner where we can make Burkina Faso famous.

Who would have thought that the managerial and coaching greats of Roy Hodgson, Gary Neville and Ray lewington would balls it up eh! They haven't won anything significant between them as coaches or managers. Other countries tend to pick managers who have won trophies in club football but we pick Roy fucking Hodgson.

Ratings:

Hart - 2. Allowing that goal is not the mark of a top goalkeeper. Won't last the year with Pep.

Walker - 2 - shite.
Smalling - 5 - one of England's best players
Cahill - 5 - see Smalling
Rose - 2 - shite.

Dier - 2 - shite
Alli - 2 - shite
Rooney - 0 - worse than shite
Sterling - 3 - won a penalty, booed again and I hope every single fucking young player at small clubs like Liverpool look at Sterling as an example of why you don't listen to fucking twat managers who only look after $$$.

Studge - 2 - shite
Kane - 0 - worse than shite.

Wilshere - 0 - shouldn't even be at the tournament. Shouldn't be on the pitch ahead of Milner.
Vardy - 5 - for effort.
Rashford - 6 - MoTM. More problems caused to the Icelandic defense in 5 minutes of trying than every single English player combined in 90 minutes.

I'm embarassed, and I'm not even English.
That was one of the most pathetic, gutless, cowardly displays I've ever seen from a team. I hope this fucks up all those Spurs players beyond repair.

This is why England are so talentless, overrated overhyped overpaid.

This is why no clubs outside England waste their breath on British players.

Sturridge was the only one that was half decent tonight.

Sturridge isn't a winger, he looked out of the game playing wide, but still managed to play the pass for the penalty and createEngland's three best chances.

Hodgson is an amateur, defeatist cunt.
Once Sterling went off we had zero width until Rashford came on. Awful tactics as Iceland could stay tight and compact. Easy pleasy.

Hahaha you can only laugh at that. It's almost as if those players think they're actually good and get surprised every time they are proven shit and lose.

Rooney has been living on borrowed time for years and Hodgson should have been sacked after the last World Cup. What's next for England? Who really gives a toss?

Kompany part of the postgame analysis on ESPN, he makes a surprisingly good pundit.

I'm really impressed at how well he grasps the scope of these results and articulates those points.

Best managerial performance of the tournament in the first game of the day followed by comfortably the worst one. Every. single. decision. by Hodgson backfired. You name it – Rooney in midfield, relying on Sterling, playing Surridge out of position (it's easier to count the players who were NOT out of position today for England), Kane on free-kicks and corners, taking unfit Wilshere etc etc. I don't think I've seen such an epic clusterfuck-up at a major tournament.

This is insane. In the best way possible.

England have got a mental problem more than anything else. Never seen so good players look so poor.

Well done Iceland, well deserved.

Bring on France.

Steve Peters, take a bow. That was as good as us against Palace. You're a genius.

I don't know why we are actually surprised.. Its a Roy fucking Hodgson team.

Question is, who takes over now? There are no stand out candidates.

Once Sterling went off we had zero width until Rashford came on. Awful tactics as Iceland could stay tight and compact. Easy pleasy.

That's because Hodgson is thick and manages the game like any halfwit would, "Oh this worked in the last game, I'll do that. Oh we need width as Iceland will sit back because we're so great, I'll play one of our most underplayed, half fit, confidence sapped kids on the wing and a striker who hates playing wide, on the opposite flank. He's a thick, THICK cunt. He took off just about the only player who didn't need to come off in Dier, while Rooney gave the ball away constantly for 86 minutes. He's a reputation loving, reactionary, defeatist CUNT.

Did I mention he's a fucking CUNT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom