• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Round of 16 - Monday 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Roy now the rest of the supporters will realise what Liverpool supporters have been saying for years. As for Neville sacked twice in 3 months surely he's unemployable now as a pundit or a coach.

Fair to play Iceland a remarkable achievement.

I hope Hodgson is absolutely lambasted in the press for a change after this, the grandiose, mock-effacing, outdated, conservative prick.

It's not that I'm bothered about England going out, I just want Hodgson and his brand of snidey and unwarranted self-promotion out of the English game for good.

Poor Roy now the rest of the supporters will realise what Liverpool supporters have been saying for years. As for Neville sacked twice in 3 months surely he's unemployable now as a pundit or a coach.

Fair to play Iceland a remarkable achievement.

I think Neville SHOULD be a pundit again, I can't wait.

That's because Hodgson is thick and manages the game like any halfwit would, "Oh this worked in the last game, I'll do that. Oh we need width as Iceland will sit back because we're so great, I'll play one of our most underplayed, half fit, confidence sapped kids on the wing and a striker who hates playing wide, on the opposite flank. He's a thick, THICK cunt. He took off just about the only player who didn't need to come off in Dier, while Rooney gave the ball away constantly for 86 minutes. He's a reputation loving, reactionary, defeatist CUNT.

Did I mention he's a fucking CUNT?
Hahahaha. Boss rant.

Hart has always peed me off. He has this chest out, head up, sgt major pose, but he's a wimp. He loves to do the post match 'I'm the big man who'll come out and take the flak' - it would be better if he actually played consistently well. Butland has such a better attitude. And he's a better keeper.

Forster is a better keeper.. Fuck it even Heaton. Hart is good at crosses and commanding his area. He is woeful woeful long range shot stopper.

Woy done the honourable thing.. Half expect John Terry to be standing to the left of him, ala Sam Cam.

Hart has always peed me off. He has this chest out, head up, sgt major pose, but he's a wimp. He loves to do the post match 'I'm the big man who'll come out and take the flak' - it would be better if he actually played consistently well. Butland has such a better attitude. And he's a better keeper.

I think Kane is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom