• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Fabinho leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the point - no-one’s offering us silly money - and £40m isn’t something a shit EPL team couldn’t afford - Everton paid more that that for Gyfly Sigurdsson 5 years ago.

At £40m Fabs is a bargain - because of one shit season where you could probably pin point a pile of other issues that created conditions that meant he was likely to fail.

It’s well documented - it’s not on Fabs that our forward press fell apart - fixing the forward press is more important than getting relative chicken feed for Fabs - because whoever you put in there to replace him is likely to fail if the other issues aren’t addressed.

I know it's not on Fabs that our season fell apart and that's not the reason I want to sell him. Imo the season fell apart because some of our players were overworked, we were unlucky with injuries and Klopp's Trent experiment.

Anyway regarding Fabs, will we ever get this kind offer for him again?

That money, even though according to you is not a "silly" amount, is still a decent amount that can be used to buy a younger replacement. Or just steal Amrabat from Man U.

Last edited:
Fab, Hendo, and Thiago leaving for around 75m will be ideal.

We will get nothing for them next season.

Get Lavia, a young CB and RB, we will be laughing.
One hundred fucking percent.

But you have too many morally correct stuck up bellends who'd prefer for the club to lose out on that 75m & risk enhancing our own vision and ambition, all because it'd mean they wouldn't get moves to Saudi.

& this is the debate I love having.

Our key targets, Colwill & Lavia will cost upwards of £100m, although we don’t need a young RB.

Also - we’ll be doing well to get upwards of £60m for them 3.
At the end of the day, you know how it is with us. We will be nuts to let 60-70m go, again. We can't afford to have a Ox and Keita situation for next season. Do we have the money to refresh our squad next season when Hendo and Thiago leaves for nothing and Fab is having an average to shit season?

Let's just say I will be very happy with Colwill & Lavia in, Hendo, Thiago, Fab out.

Fab, Hendo, and Thiago leaving for around 75m will be ideal.

We will get nothing for them next season.

Get Lavia, a young CB and RB, we will be laughing.

If we getting 75m that money is going straight on the table for Kimmich, Tchouamemi, Caicedo or Flo-uis. Wham bang thank you Ma'am

Ooh, interesting!

Yeah, as I said in the Henderson thread, we'd be stupid to not even consider this.

I don't think we're winning any trophies this season anyways, it's going to be a transitionary season where the target is CL qualification and figuring shit out.

I'm quickly coming around to the idea of taking out medicine this summer with a total overhaul. The spoonfuls of sugar will help get fresh hungry replacements on reduced wages

At the end of the day, you know how it is with us. We will be nuts to let 60-70m go, again. We can't afford to have a Ox and Keita situation for next season. Do we have the money to refresh our squad next season when Hendo and Thiago leaves for nothing and Fab is having an average to shit season?

Let's just say I will be very happy with Colwill & Lavia in, Hendo, Thiago, Fab out.
Don't get this Colwell obsession on the forum because we all know Chelsea are not selling him to us ... or at all.

Maybe this Saudi project will work for us, lets face it Klopp will run these players into the ground by 3 years, we give 2 year extension, and then sell to Suadis, and refresh...its a win win, FSG have a nice import/export partner without needing other investors.

If theres a hint of tchoumeni for a reasonable fee we'd be all over it. I don't think caicedo is an option for us

I don't see Madrid selling Tchouameni. Even if they buy Mbappe.

They'll spin it so they don't have to sell.

They might have to if that La Liga boss looks into this.

Real Madrid is accused of having hidden €122m in expenses. This procedure would have allowed the club to evade the salary cap imposed by La Liga and UEFA's financial fair play. — @TeleFootball

They might have to if that La Liga boss looks into this.

Real Madrid is accused of having hidden €122m in expenses. This procedure would have allowed the club to evade the salary cap imposed by La Liga and UEFA's financial fair play. — @TeleFootball
That's what I mean.. they'll say look over here... away from those nasty nasty accounts..

Oooh shiny new stadium.. gifted to us. It was. That's why it's not in the books.

Does anyone think Madrid would consider letting Tchuao/Fede leave on loan with an obligation to make it perm next season?

Whilst he wouldn't exactly be coming to us on a free for the first year it does allow us not to kickstart the payments until next summer.

Does anyone think Madrid would consider letting Tchuao/Fede leave on loan with an obligation to make it perm next season?

Whilst he wouldn't exactly be coming to us on a free for the first year it does allow us not to kickstart the payments until next summer.

I think they'd sell no, rather than loan. Need that m'bappe money

See, you've bought in
Colwill is not on the level of Jude as far as unattainability goes.

If we really want him, we can get him...whether that be this summer or next summer when we'll have a better chance....guy isn't signing a new deal.

Colwill is not on the level of Jude as far as unattainability goes.

If we really want him, we can get him...whether that be this summer or next summer when we'll have a better chance....guy isn't signing a new deal.
Jude wasn't unobtainable. We just couldn't afford him. Like we couldn't afford colwill

Jude wasn't unobtainable. We just couldn't afford him. Like we couldn't afford colwill

Can’t afford him means you are unobtainable yes Fabio 😀

How can’t we afford Colwill if we get 50m for Fab and Hendo? Or rather how much do you think Colwill goes for? Surely not Jude money. Surely you haven’t disillusioned yourself with that.

Can’t afford him means you are unobtainable yes Fabio 😀

How can’t we afford Colwill if we get 50m for Fab and Hendo? Or rather how much do you think Colwill goes for? Surely not Jude money. Surely you haven’t disillusioned yourself with that.
If Chelsea don't want to sell then yes, this summer Chelsea will ask for the world.

Only way it's lowered is if Colwill forces a move publicly.. even then it could be considered career suicide at such a young age.

If I was a betting man I'd say Chelsea would ask for a British record for a defender to sell this window.

Chelsea want to sign Caicedo from Brighton, we want to sign Caicedo from Brighton.

Brighton want to sign Colwill from Chelsea, we want want to sign Colwill from Chelsea.

Yeah, can't see this ending well for us unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom