• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FSG Media tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47165.msg1411608#msg1411608 date=1318514469]
[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47165.msg1411586#msg1411586 date=1318513329]
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47165.msg1411480#msg1411480 date=1318495792]
[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47165.msg1411451#msg1411451 date=1318477641]
No real harm done apart from making the whole club look like a massive cunt, providing Bolton (and probably a couple of other clubs who don't really mean anything in the Grand Scheme compared to us) with an undoubted game-winning team talk for next time we play them, and proving that the Management we have in place are out of touch with their Premiership counterparts and the general sporting ethos in the UK.
Apart from that, carry on the good work lads!
[/quote]

Sorry but I for one don't give a flying fcuk how we "look", to Bolton Wanderers or to any other bugger, if what we've said is justified. Out of touch with our Premiership counterparts? Cry me a river. We used to be out of touch at the top of the league. I want us back up there.
[/quote]

You're not bothered about how our club carries itself? Fair enough, proves my point, we used to be proud of it.
[/quote]

Other people's views of how we carry ourselves are not automatically justified. I do care about how the club behaves. What I don't care about is whether our competitors, who are hardly unbiased to begin with, approve or not.
[/quote]

Correct JJ. It seems to me that all we were doing was looking after our own interests. What would we be saying if United raised the issue, we would give them a slagging off (because it is United) and then ask why we did not think of it.
One should think of this like a music festival. People pay a lot of money to go to Glastonbury to see lots of bands, some they will deffo want to see, others they might go to if they are not pissed and or it is chucking down. Do you think Fishermans Friends got the same payout as Beyonce, or that The Master Musicians of Joujouka negotiated the same deal as U2? Did they fuck as like.
This is because the top artists are the biggest draw, they are what people go for, and consequently get paid more.
What do people think Glasto's line up would be like in 2012 if Michael Eavis said he was going to help out all the little bands and next year he was going to add up all the appearance fees and sponsorship and divide it equally amongst all the performers.................hahahahahahaha.

regards

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=47165.msg1411643#msg1411643 date=1318517948]
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47165.msg1411608#msg1411608 date=1318514469]
[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47165.msg1411586#msg1411586 date=1318513329]
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47165.msg1411480#msg1411480 date=1318495792]
[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47165.msg1411451#msg1411451 date=1318477641]
No real harm done apart from making the whole club look like a massive cunt, providing Bolton (and probably a couple of other clubs who don't really mean anything in the Grand Scheme compared to us) with an undoubted game-winning team talk for next time we play them, and proving that the Management we have in place are out of touch with their Premiership counterparts and the general sporting ethos in the UK.
Apart from that, carry on the good work lads!
[/quote]
Sorry but I for one don't give a flying fcuk how we "look", to Bolton Wanderers or to any other bugger, if what we've said is justified. Out of touch with our Premiership counterparts? Cry me a river. We used to be out of touch at the top of the league. I want us back up there.
[/quote]

You're not bothered about how our club carries itself? Fair enough, proves my point, we used to be proud of it.
[/quote]

Other people's views of how we carry ourselves are not automatically justified. I do care about how the club behaves. What I don't care about is whether our competitors, who are hardly unbiased to begin with, approve or not.
[/quote]

Correct JJ. It seems to me that all we were doing was looking after our own interests. What would we be saying if United raised the issue, we would give them a slagging off (because it is United) and then ask why we did not think of it.
One should think of this like a music festival. People pay a lot of money to go to Glastonbury to see lots of bands, some they will deffo want to see, others they might go to if they are not pissed and or it is chucking down. Do you think Fishermans Friends got the same payout as Beyonce, or that The Master Musicians of Joujouka negotiated the same deal as U2? Did they fuck as like.
This is because the top artists are the biggest draw, they are what people go for, and consequently get paid more.
What do people think Glasto's line up would be like in 2012 if Michael Eavis said he was going to help out all the little bands and next year he was going to add up all the appearance fees and sponsorship and divide it equally amongst all the performers.................hahahahahahaha.

regards
[/quote]

Agreed Vlad, definitely see the business side, but when you look at La Liga, you wonder if this smaller focus on business needs would undermine the viability of the whole league. LA Liga is a joke. How many clubs have recently won it other than those two? And yes, same could be said of our league, but the league is more competitive...

Sometimes American style capitalism is the way forward, sometimes the European way is...

Without wishing to come across as a thread Nazi, wouldn't some of this chat be better served in the 'Big Story' thread ?

[quote author=themn link=topic=47165.msg1411651#msg1411651 date=1318518656]
Without wishing to come across as a thread Nazi, wouldn't some of this chat be better served in the 'Big Story' thread ?
[/quote]

thread blueshirt.

I am tempted to employ some stazi style posters for keeping threads in check

Pretty sure Ross would love the idea

[quote author=peterhague link=topic=47165.msg1411507#msg1411507 date=1318503176]
sorry, but you're the one poster i simply refuse to engage with. that's because i hate you. i hate you because you're a total cunt.

now please, please, please fuck off, buddy boy.
[/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahah

I like grjt, but that shit's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom